Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Teairra Mari NEVER LOOKED This Good B4!! Plus Chris Brown Leaving From Shoppin'..wit a FOX TAIL in his POCKET!

Product of Determination Teairra Mari NEVER LOOKED This Good B4!! Plus Chris Brown Leaving From Shoppin'..wit a FOX TAIL in his POCKET! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Teairra Mari NEVER LOOKED This Good B4!! Plus Chris Brown Leaving From Shoppin'..wit a FOX TAIL in his POCKET!

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Jersey Girl Teairra Mari NEVER LOOKED This Good B4!! Plus Chris Brown Leaving From Shoppin'..wit a FOX TAIL in his POCKET! yung shellz's Avatar
    Liked
    9 times

Default Re: Teairra Mari NEVER LOOKED This Good B4!! Plus Chris Brown Leaving From Shoppin'..wit a FOX TAIL in his POCKET!

WOW you wasn't kinding

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Teairra Mari NEVER LOOKED This Good B4!! Plus Chris Brown Leaving From Shoppin'..wit a FOX TAIL in his POCKET! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Re: Teairra Mari NEVER LOOKED This Good B4!! Plus Chris Brown Leaving From Shoppin'..wit a FOX TAIL in his POCKET!

lol

Catch Up Newbies Teairra Mari NEVER LOOKED This Good B4!! Plus Chris Brown Leaving From Shoppin'..wit a FOX TAIL in his POCKET! TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

CB is gay
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

OhEmGee Teairra Mari NEVER LOOKED This Good B4!! Plus Chris Brown Leaving From Shoppin'..wit a FOX TAIL in his POCKET! Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

she would look better if she didnt have that black stuff around her eyes

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Catch Up Newbies Teairra Mari NEVER LOOKED This Good B4!! Plus Chris Brown Leaving From Shoppin'..wit a FOX TAIL in his POCKET! tee28thousand's Avatar
    Liked
    28 times

MARI IS SEXY I WISH THOSE LEGS WAS OPEN TO SEE IF SHE GOT A FATTY OR NOT DAMN BUT SHE IS SEXY !!

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

yea mari does man...she lives in seattle and ive seen it...up close not pants down but the imprint....she hot though and cb has the foxtail for good luck im guessin with his case cause he needs it