Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lil Wayne’s Iced-Out 27th Birthday

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: Lil Wayne’s Iced-Out 27th Birthday

cake looks low budget with some "diamonds" thrown on it ...tat does look gay but hey what would expect from baby and is that a little girl because if so it looks like she seen some rough times
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    http://www.hiphopstan.com/index.php?...6&idCategory=1

Lil Wayne made $42 Mil from Dec. 14, 2008, through Sept. 6, 2009 off Young Money Presents America's Most Wanted Music Festival Tour buddies. :smilies1:
    I am not sayin he dont make the money, but do he see the money. Like a child star, coming up in tv, movies, music. the parents usually are the controllers of the money. wezzzy, baby play that father and son ****, so who to said daddy not holding all the money. last year he gave him a million, not to say I wouldnt take it, but if i have 42 mil, what the big deal. like giving me a thousand when i have a grand in my pocket. this is all i am saying, who holds the money wezzy or baby, gave him a car, now a watch, these are things he can buy himself. if see you seen that movie cadillac records, they speak on it in that. Most, I said Most blacks are happy with looking fresh, and driving a hot whip. Dont care if they have a dollar in there pocket. look at most rappers and stars to today, who went broke.

Liked
    3 times

Quote Originally Posted by topnycdog View Post
    I am not sayin he dont make the money, but do he see the money. Like a child star, coming up in tv, movies, music. the parents usually are the controllers of the money. wezzzy, baby play that father and son ****, so who to said daddy not holding all the money. last year he gave him a million, not to say I wouldnt take it, but if i have 42 mil, what the big deal. like giving me a thousand when i have a grand in my pocket. this is all i am saying, who holds the money wezzy or baby, gave him a car, now a watch, these are things he can buy himself. if see you seen that movie cadillac records, they speak on it in that. Most, I said Most blacks are happy with looking fresh, and driving a hot whip. Dont care if they have a dollar in there pocket. look at most rappers and stars to today, who went broke.
    With 42 million bucks aint too much that nigga cant buy tho right?? I'd like to see a list of **** he cant buy lol... Love? Happiness? hahahaha **** em both bitch i got 42 million dollars!!! he was probably sippin on one of dem million dollar bottles of vodka like this taste cheap nigga gimme so sizzurp! Oh yeah that watch is ugly to me **** that **** just gimme the money or buy me some maybachs yeah more than 1 or some lambos **** a watch...
    Last edited by AZ westsider; 09-29-2009 at 05:35 PM.

We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

OK

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12