Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: *EXCLUSIVE* NEW COUPLE ALERT!: Al Sharpton & LisaRaye!

Product of Determination *EXCLUSIVE* NEW COUPLE ALERT!: Al Sharpton & LisaRaye! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default *EXCLUSIVE* NEW COUPLE ALERT!: Al Sharpton & LisaRaye!

Yeah you read that right! And trust me…we’re more shocked than you are. TheYBF.com has learned that Al Sharpton has been getting it in for the last few months with none other than LisaRaye.

Here’s what we know: A few weeks ago our source (a MAJOR publicist in the industry who shall remain nameless) told us that Al and LisaRaye–both barely divorced–are indeed together now. When we asked the obligatory “WTF?! Why?” The answer is because Lisa knows she’s not getting into any of these “society and political” events without a man who could bring her along. She’s also starved for media attention–surprise surprise–so Al is her “In” into that world. And Al–well he’s just happy to say he can have a chick that looks like LisaRaye on his arm and whose perm looks better than his.  The two have been confusingly spotted at a few events together like the NAACP Image Awards and Michael Jackson’s memorial services…

I didn’t believe it at first, but at the Congressional Black Caucus events this weekend in DC–Mr. Sharpton was indeed coupled up with LisaRaye as he brought her as his date to every event. In the above pic, they were boo’d up at a Gala afterparty at Toscana West.  And below, we spotted them at the Gala together with friends. We mean holding hands, boo’d up, everything.

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Die $low *EXCLUSIVE* NEW COUPLE ALERT!: Al Sharpton & LisaRaye! AZ westsider's Avatar
    Liked
    3 times

Default Re: *EXCLUSIVE* NEW COUPLE ALERT!: Al Sharpton & LisaRaye!

Nigga Please!!!!!! Seen this fool on wrestling monday night lol!!!

ZOE 4 LIFE *EXCLUSIVE* NEW COUPLE ALERT!: Al Sharpton & LisaRaye! One-eyed beast's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

wrestling??????

OhEmGee *EXCLUSIVE* NEW COUPLE ALERT!: Al Sharpton & LisaRaye! Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by One-eyed beast View Post
    wrestling??????

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!