Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Girl Puts Her Whole Hand In Lethal Lipps' ASS & Then Lipps' Clean Her Fingers Off With Her Mouth At A Strip Club!

Product of Determination Girl Puts Her Whole Hand In Lethal Lipps' ASS & Then Lipps' Clean Her Fingers Off With Her Mouth At A Strip Club! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Lethal Lipps had sex with Juelz while Kimbella was pregnant.

Lethal Lipps ALLEGEDLY Had Sex w/ JUELZ While Kimbella Was PREGNANT! [Video]

Catch Up Newbies Girl Puts Her Whole Hand In Lethal Lipps' ASS & Then Lipps' Clean Her Fingers Off With Her Mouth At A Strip Club!
    Liked
    4930 times

This lady is very ugly but I guess Juelz had a good time

When Im in my right mind, aND I wish I can stay here it really surprises me. I have never been to a strip club and its crazy what these women do. I have seen things in the movies from playas club to Demi Moore stripper scene stuff like that being sneaky when I was younger. Than over the years it seems like the clubs have gotten freakier, these chicks are basically having lesbian sex. Full on lesbian sex with everyone (and even amount of women) watching. Maybe its only in the clubs that the rappers announce on every song but its crazy. She put her hand all up in her booty and possibly grabbed the captain crunch she had that morning and then licked it off.

Rappers have really made going to the strip club like going to any club, whether they want to believe it or not.

Catch Up Newbies Girl Puts Her Whole Hand In Lethal Lipps' ASS & Then Lipps' Clean Her Fingers Off With Her Mouth At A Strip Club! Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

NICE ASS HOLE CLEAN

Catch Up Newbies Girl Puts Her Whole Hand In Lethal Lipps' ASS & Then Lipps' Clean Her Fingers Off With Her Mouth At A Strip Club! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    This lady is very ugly but I guess Juelz had a good time

When Im in my right mind, aND I wish I can stay here it really surprises me. I have never been to a strip club and its crazy what these women do. I have seen things in the movies from playas club to Demi Moore stripper scene stuff like that being sneaky when I was younger. Than over the years it seems like the clubs have gotten freakier, these chicks are basically having lesbian sex. Full on lesbian sex with everyone (and even amount of women) watching. Maybe its only in the clubs that the rappers announce on every song but its crazy. She put her hand all up in her booty and possibly grabbed the captain crunch she had that morning and then licked it off.

Rappers have really made going to the strip club like going to any club, whether they want to believe it or not.
    this was disgusting rappers are ruining our minds the strip clubs makes u think how hell looks
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies Girl Puts Her Whole Hand In Lethal Lipps' ASS & Then Lipps' Clean Her Fingers Off With Her Mouth At A Strip Club! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by AZ westsider View Post

Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    u wouldn't enjoy it if u fucked a girl in the booty and she said come here so she can taste herself?
    Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    i know i would
    really Opp really Ish

Liked
    1033 times

u wouldn't enjoy it if u fucked a girl in the booty and she said come here so she can taste herself?
    [QUOTE=Opportunist;49327]i liked watching it.

ps..
    would u do this Opp

Catch Up Newbies Girl Puts Her Whole Hand In Lethal Lipps' ASS & Then Lipps' Clean Her Fingers Off With Her Mouth At A Strip Club!
    Liked
    4930 times

to opp and ish

lets break some stuff down

After rewatching the video

1. THat girl has a great D!ck suck talent taking that whole thing, nice *****, and I can't lie nice ass. THE anal thing still scares me and she put her whole hand in her mouth after it came out her butt.

2. Juelz Santana (A) he is drunk, high, stupid, a regular hood ***** that made it (A). He wifed up a hot dumb girl with a huge forehead (A), they now have a kid (A).

3. Juelz must have been his usual high drunk self, saw what Lethal Lips can do and bam they had sex. She is an ugly girl who that has great sex talents. ******** + STRIPPER = fun time even with that ugly chick.

^^ listen, jUELZ FELL INTO THIS

If it was me, sh!t would have found a hotter ********/stripper chick and make sure I dont have a wifey to cheat on.

Liked
    1033 times

[QUOTE=blafy;104274]to opp and ish

After rewatching the video

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123