Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: The Situation Where A Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Appeared In Blackface For Halloween!!! AKA LIL WAYNE!

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* The Situation Where A Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Appeared In Blackface For Halloween!!! AKA LIL WAYNE! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default The Situation Where A Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Appeared In Blackface For Halloween!!! AKA LIL WAYNE!

When are people going to learn that you cannot upload photos to your Facebook page if you don't want them to get out? What we have here (allegedly) is a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader dressed as Lil' Wayne. In blackface.

The cheerleader in question. according to the Facebook screenshots, appears to be 21-year-old Whitney Isleib, who I assume is dressing up for Halloween as Lil Wayne. According to her profile page on DallasCowboysCheerleaders.com, her hobbies include "dancing, sleeping, eating, and watching movies" and her favorites books are "mysteries." An anonymous tipster made us aware of these photos on her Facebook page.

FUCC NICCAS The Situation Where A Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Appeared In Blackface For Halloween!!! AKA LIL WAYNE! FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

Default Re: The Situation Where A Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Appeared In Blackface For Halloween!!! AKA LIL WAYNE!

wow ppl are mad over this
    kush smoker

He's On Fire! The Situation Where A Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Appeared In Blackface For Halloween!!! AKA LIL WAYNE! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Default Re: The Situation Where A Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Appeared In Blackface For Halloween!!! AKA LIL WAYNE!

this is funny, i read this somewhere and here was what someone said about it:

Yes Iím offended. First off they want our butts so they get implants, then they want our boobs so they get implants, our hair they get weaves,our men they get OJ and now our skin. Damn canít we have anything. I mean they can keep the Mcnairs and the Lamarís but I want my color back. Lil Wayne my A88 this chick wanted attention and the only way to get that was to try and look like us!
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* The Situation Where A Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Appeared In Blackface For Halloween!!! AKA LIL WAYNE! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times