Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: She Still Got It! 42 YRS Old! Lisa Raye Photoshoot

Catch Up Newbies She Still Got It! 42 YRS Old! Lisa Raye Photoshoot atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by ToPnOtCh View Post
    IDGAF WUT YALL SAY WUT IM GONNA DO IS PUT MY TONGUE IN BTWEEN DA CRACK OF HER ASS PINCH HER NIPPLES AND GET A BIG BANG OUT OF LIFE SHE GONNA REMEMBER ME HUH AND U JUST DON'T LICKING ASS SUM PPL DON'T WASH DA BUTT BUT 4 HER AND ABOUT 2OTHERS ITS ON& DATS A PRIVILEGE B/C I DON'T LICK ASS BUT 4 HER IDGAF PLUS SHE FINE AND GOT A PHATASS SHE COULD TELL WHO SHE WANT AND IMA B:applaud89:LMAOOOOOOO
    You crazy, TN!

Catch Up Newbies She Still Got It! 42 YRS Old! Lisa Raye Photoshoot atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    i hit that....drunk night in vegas....prolly bout 6 years ago....true story
    I can believe it...but you had to be tricking with this simple chick...that's all she about

Catch Up Newbies She Still Got It! 42 YRS Old! Lisa Raye Photoshoot TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

i hit that....drunk night in vegas....prolly bout 6 years ago....true story
    for real? howd u get that close?
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Young Capone She Still Got It! 42 YRS Old! Lisa Raye Photoshoot dopeboyfresh's Avatar
    Liked
    26 times

old or not she still badder den some chicks half her age
    Rather b Judged by 6 Den Carried By 6

Dice City Kid She Still Got It! 42 YRS Old! Lisa Raye Photoshoot ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    for real? howd u get that close?
    i getz it in out here

Catch Up Newbies She Still Got It! 42 YRS Old! Lisa Raye Photoshoot TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

yeah.....ok....i know the real...it aint like i said i hit beyonce or sumthin....a lot of regular people hit....trust me
    honestly Ish

Product of Determination She Still Got It! 42 YRS Old! Lisa Raye Photoshoot Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    honestly Ish
    Ish is the man and got the hook up in VEGAS

Liked
    1033 times

i getz it in out here
    we homies ish tell us how it happened like this is a locker room

Dice City Kid She Still Got It! 42 YRS Old! Lisa Raye Photoshoot ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

i ain't gonna lie....the dope boys were in the building(my cousins lol)...we had a table in the center of the club...money flyin everywhere...i was suited and booted....fresh out the barber chair...lookin grown smellin better....i let the o.g know that i wanted that....he actually knew her....we met....she was tipsy....i played that young shy guy(you know five heartbeats)...when we started pourin that patron anejo her whole crew was gettin loose....i kept a handful and kept tellin her i need that grown woman...she kept laughin like i was playin...this was my hook line and sinker....i whispered in her ear..."i'll make you hate me"...i guess that worked club was about to close we went up to the suites....i handcuffed like lvmpd and once i got in the room...all that celebrity ish goes out the window....i handled myself well...she one nightted me though....not gonna front.....blame it on the 'tron

Product of Determination She Still Got It! 42 YRS Old! Lisa Raye Photoshoot Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

i ain't gonna lie....the dope boys were in the building(my cousins lol)...we had a table in the center of the club...money flyin everywhere...i was suited and booted....fresh out the barber chair...lookin grown smellin better....i let the o.g know that i wanted that....he actually knew her....we met....she was tipsy....i played that young shy guy(you know five heartbeats)...when we started pourin that patron anejo her whole crew was gettin loose....i kept a handful and kept tellin her i need that grown woman...she kept laughin like i was playin...this was my hook line and sinker....i whispered in her ear..."i'll make you hate me"...i guess that worked club was about to close we went up to the suites....i handcuffed like lvmpd and once i got in the room...all that celebrity ish goes out the window....i handled myself well...she one nightted me though....not gonna front.....blame it on the 'tron
    celeb chick = human-being = regular chick

Most males are intimidated to even hold a convo with celeb chick.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast