Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Lloyd Banks Shuts Down B.B. Kings in New York City

Product of Determination Lloyd Banks Shuts Down B.B. Kings in New York City Opportunist's Avatar
    New Jersey
    5400 times

Default Lloyd Banks Shuts Down B.B. Kings in New York City

Banks ran through classic mixtape cuts, including “Victory Freestyle,” before he took fans back to choice selections off his platinum debut, The Hunger For More, like “I’m So Fly” and “On Fire.” Blue Hefner balanced out the show with more solo material from his second LP Rotten Apple.

Towards the end of the show, Banks told the DJ to stop the music so he could ask the crowd a question. “How do y’all feel about the police,” he asked. In true N.W.A fashion, the audience replied with, “**** the police!”

Banks then got the crowd to chant “**** Rick Ross,” which set the stage for Banks to tear into the Miami boss’ character on “Officer Down.” From there, Banks closed out his set spittin’ his verse off crooner Joe’s “Ride With You” and G-Unit classics, like “Rider, Pt. 2.” All in all, Banks held his own and brought the heat to the Rotten Apple on a cold night.

-Big shoutout to Juelz Santana and Skull Gang
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Lloyd Banks Shuts Down B.B. Kings in New York City onevaguy's Avatar
    12 times

yea i though he will even though he had not did a damn thing in a bit!