Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Fabolous, Ludacris, Tahiry, Asher Roth, Angel Lola Luv, Tahiry, Swizz Beatz & Plenty of Women In Miami

Product of Determination Fabolous, Ludacris, Tahiry, Asher Roth, Angel Lola Luv, Tahiry, Swizz Beatz & Plenty of Women In Miami Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Fabolous, Ludacris, Tahiry, Asher Roth, Angel Lola Luv, Tahiry, Swizz Beatz & Plenty of Women In Miami

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Fabolous, Ludacris, Tahiry, Asher Roth, Angel Lola Luv, Tahiry, Swizz Beatz & Plenty of Women In Miami Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

vivica needs to stop with the surgries because she starting to look more and more like the black version of the cat woman

Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Eat Lead!!! Fabolous, Ludacris, Tahiry, Asher Roth, Angel Lola Luv, Tahiry, Swizz Beatz & Plenty of Women In Miami Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    vivica needs to stop with the surgries because she starting to look more and more like the black version of the cat woman

^^nicca wtf is that ....vivica hair line tho ...and damn does tahiry even sleep...every where i look,everywhere i go i see the same HOE

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Booty Gif Dot Com Fabolous, Ludacris, Tahiry, Asher Roth, Angel Lola Luv, Tahiry, Swizz Beatz & Plenty of Women In Miami
    Liked
    3 times

Fabolous still looks like a 16 year old kid no matter how he gets

Asher Roth looks out of place like someones Jewish Accountant invited to the party

Vivica Foxxxx has a big azz forehead and with that hairstyle it looks even bigger

Tahiry always looks great!

Angel Lola Luv is doing some weird fashion accesories in 2010 when she didnt need to, i guess attention is attention however you get it.

LUDA is the man. the rewards of winning are big! he could whip his dyck and pee all over those hoes right there in the club and they would probably thank you for the shower daddy!

Member Fabolous, Ludacris, Tahiry, Asher Roth, Angel Lola Luv, Tahiry, Swizz Beatz & Plenty of Women In Miami whutdeydo's Avatar
    Liked
    20 times

nice i was in the building