Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Jay-Z Kicks Off His Blueprint 3 Tour In Sunrise, Florida

Product of Determination Jay-Z Kicks Off His Blueprint 3 Tour In Sunrise, Florida Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Jay-Z Kicks Off His Blueprint 3 Tour In Sunrise, Florida

The Sunrise, Fla. venue, renamed the Jay-ZJay-Z Kicks Off His Blueprint 3 Tour In Sunrise, Florida Center for the first night of the rapper's nationwide BP3 Tour, pulsated with every bassline and guitar lick emitted from his 10-piece band, the Roc Boys.

Virginia R&B singer Trey SongzJay-Z Kicks Off His Blueprint 3 Tour In Sunrise, Florida and his five-piece band opened the show with a 35 minute set of hypersexual slow jams like I Invented Sex and Say Aah.

Then Jay-Z barreled through a mix of hits (99 Problems and I Just Wanna Love U), album cuts (Already Home and U Don't Know) and remixes to other artists' songs (Kanye West's Diamonds From Sierra Leone and Snoop Dogg's I Wanna Rock). He was assisted by long-time protege and sidekick Memphis Bleek for the early half, as well as up-and-coming singer Bridget Kelley. The latter, signed to Jay-Z's new Roc Nation label, provided vocals on the underrated 2001 soul jam, Heart of the City (Ain't No Love), and filled in for Alicia Keys on Empire State of Mind, the ode to New York City that was Jay-Z's first number one single as a solo artist on the Billboard Hot 100 chartJay-Z Kicks Off His Blueprint 3 Tour In Sunrise, Florida.

But the BP3 Tour wasn't without its flaws: Towards the end of the first half, he began losing his voice, and noticeably stopped to drink water. The three-piece horn section, crucial to songs like Show Me What You Got and D.O.A. (Death of Auto-Tune), was essentially muted.

As the show continued, Atlanta-based rapper Young Jeezy emerged for Real As It Gets. Jeezy is billed as a special guest of the tour.

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

ZOE 4 LIFE Jay-Z Kicks Off His Blueprint 3 Tour In Sunrise, Florida One-eyed beast's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

so close but so far away
    "my Glock hole bigger than Nicki Minaj camel toe"-Rick Ross

Dice City Kid Jay-Z Kicks Off His Blueprint 3 Tour In Sunrise, Florida ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

im in the building for the vegas show....plus a table at the after party.....EARLY!!!!!