Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Jamie Foxx and Stacey Dash Together?? Amber Rose Lookin Stunning Again... Serena Williams, Diddy, Jennifer Lopez and More!

Product of Determination Jamie Foxx and Stacey Dash Together?? Amber Rose Lookin Stunning Again... Serena Williams, Diddy, Jennifer Lopez and More! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Jamie Foxx and Stacey Dash Together?? Amber Rose Lookin Stunning Again... Serena Williams, Diddy, Jennifer Lopez and More!

Amber Rose got an invite and hit the red carpet in a pretty pink gown with an origami bust.

And the Williams sisters hit the party too.  Serena in a pale lavender Max Azria strapless and cut out chiffon gown that’s very pretty.  Hated the wig though.

Lots more pics when you read the rest….

Jennifer Hudson looked stunning in this simple and chic blue gown.  We’ve seen the style on her before but it definitely works for her.

Gabby Sidibe hit the red carpet and partied inside with Spike Lee.

Pretty look for Amber.  Loving that heart shaped jeweled clutch.

Oh hey Lee Daniels.

Jamie kicked it with Beverly Johnson.

And his date Stacey Dash, Diddy, and Harvey Keitel.

Gorgeous dress for Serena.  But I wish she would have opted for different wig and makeup.

Jurnee Smollett hit the carpet in the color of the night: Purple.

Lenny kicked it with this daughter and Rosario.

And Zoe partied it up with Marissa Tomei and Rosario Dawson.

Paula showed off her baby bump in bright tangerine.

Serena and Common still tried not to get snapped in pics together.  But we know the deal.

Keisha Whitaker rarely disappoints in her red carpet threads.  Very pretty purple gown with sheer and nude paneling and bow and sparkle details.

Lovely black dress with shoulder detail for Jenny Lopez.  One of our Fab 5 of the night.

Eat your heart out Diddy.

Speaking of Diddy, he may want to take a nap before hitting the red carpet next time.  Those eyes are telling it all. He was partying it up in Vegas all weekend before hitting the Oscar parties in Hollywood.

Gabrielle Union looked amazing in yellow.  So glad she switched it up this time around.  A more conservative but bold look for her.

Oscar winner (his movie Hurt Locker won for Best Picture so he got to take home a little gold man) Anthony Mackie came out to celebrate.  Lookin’ nice.

Tyler Perry chatted it up with Best Actress Sandra Bullock.

And winner for Best Screen Adaptation Geoffrey Fletcher celebrated as well.

Blind Side actor Quentin Aaron and his date kicked it with Forest and Keisha Whitaker.  By the way, this was Quentin’s first movie and he was actually working security for a tv studio when he got the part.  Sweet.

Rashida Jones rocked a simple look.

Russell was there of course.  Flying solo.

And Sam Jackson and his wife LaTanya hit the afterparty as well. 

Well look who hit up all the Oscar afterparties together last night.  Jamie Foxx and Stacey Dash.  The former Oscar winner brought divorcée of 5 years Ms. Dash along as his date.

And I def didn’t see this one coming. Do we need to put out a New Couple Alert?

More pics of these two when you read the rest…

Jamie stays pulling the chicks. I’m not even mad.

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Jamie Foxx and Stacey Dash Together?? Amber Rose Lookin Stunning Again... Serena Williams, Diddy, Jennifer Lopez and More! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

everyone looks nice, i wonder how abmer would look with long hair
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Catch Up Newbies Jamie Foxx and Stacey Dash Together?? Amber Rose Lookin Stunning Again... Serena Williams, Diddy, Jennifer Lopez and More! tee28thousand's Avatar
    Liked
    28 times

The girl from family matters can get it !

Shut Up and Drink! Jamie Foxx and Stacey Dash Together?? Amber Rose Lookin Stunning Again... Serena Williams, Diddy, Jennifer Lopez and More! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

I'm tired of Russel Simmons thinkin he can just go anywhere wit his nasty a$$ adidas