Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: SPOTTED: ANGELA / GAGA / ZOE S. / SNOOP / NIECY / JAMIE FOXX / FOREST / WENDY

Product of Determination SPOTTED: ANGELA / GAGA / ZOE S. / SNOOP / NIECY / JAMIE FOXX / FOREST / WENDY Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default SPOTTED: ANGELA / GAGA / ZOE S. / SNOOP / NIECY / JAMIE FOXX / FOREST / WENDY

SPOTTED: ANGELA / GAGA / ZOE S. / SNOOP / NIECY / JAMIE FOXX / FOREST / WENDY

Reality star Angela Simmons lunches by herself at The Farm of Beverly Hills restaurant in the Grove earlier this week. A new season of her show “Daddy’s Girls” will premiere later on this year on MTV.

Lady GaGa arrives in Sydney clearly promoting ‘Coke’ as she walks through the airport with two cans in her hair. She rock’d a similar look in her new video for “Telephone”.

Actress Zoe Saldana keeps her head low and dresses all in black as she arrives at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). She doesn’t look too happy.

Rapper Snoop Dogg stops to sign autographs outside of the David Letterman show in NYC, NY on Tuesday.

Dancing with the Stars contestant Niecy Nash (formerly of Reno 911) steps out to the gym in Los Angeles, CA where Nash began training for her new routines earlier this week.

Actor/comedian/singer Jamie Foxx dines out with a pal at the BOA steakhouse in West Hollywood earlier this week.

Actor Forest Whitaker smiles as he walks around midtown Manhattan. His upcoming movie “Repo-Men” is expected to be in theaters this weekend.

Wendy Williams was spotted leaving a taping of her talk show in Manhattan on Wednesday morning.

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

And..How may I help you? SPOTTED: ANGELA / GAGA / ZOE S. / SNOOP / NIECY / JAMIE FOXX / FOREST / WENDY TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Talking GAGA

LMAO...LADY GAGA!!!!!