Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Deelishis BLASTS Husband For Cheating?

Product of Determination Deelishis BLASTS Husband For Cheating? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Deelishis BLASTS Husband For Cheating?

Here’s what Dee posted last night:

Never knew so many beautiful souls could exist on FB lol. Especially women! I sincerely thank u all. Honestly my heart is fine, its not the 1st time some chick has tried to step in on our union, but this time its my daughters I worry about. I worry about what kinda world I’ve brought them into. A world where even when ur doing ur best & at ur happiest, u can still be hurt & devastated. I never want them to experience that type of disappointment.

Now that I have vented and performed a few “Woosah’s”, I can carry on with my day with my beautiful children & peace of mind knowing God has always had me and will take even better care of me now. Thank u all again, be blessed and enjoy the remainder of your day….and remember Karma is So Real!

Thank u all, but I’m cool. A real one always bounce back. And to you Cassie, I esspecially thank you and pray that God has mercy on your soul, cause after I drop this baby I got ya ass, believe that!

Karma is real, believe that! You continue to **** over the wrong ppl in life and I guarantee it will come back to destroy you and all that you attempt!

Thank u all, but I’m cool. A real one always bounce back. And to you Cassie, I thank you!

Source

WOMP. I’m just shocked he cheated with a “Cassie” and not a “Christopher”. Just sayin’…..

UPDATE: Deelishis posted another message on FB claiming her husband didn’t cheat, but this “Cassie” person only tried to get him to:

Orlando & I are MARRIED & 2gether! Yes I had an issue with a young lady trying to disrespect our union! And NO my husband was NOT cheating with her! I was simply devastated at the measures she was taken as though I didn’t exist. Nevertheless, this too shall pass.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Deelishis BLASTS Husband For Cheating? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

she still pregnant i thought she already had her baby
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Dice City Kid Deelishis BLASTS Husband For Cheating? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

she let flav hit...i know dude

Eat Lead!!! Deelishis BLASTS Husband For Cheating? Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    she still pregnant i thought she already had her baby
    i thought so too

D-Town hip hop at its finest

And..How may I help you? Deelishis BLASTS Husband For Cheating? TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Unhappy DEE

RIDICULOUS..TO JUST HAVE A BABY AND HAVE SUCH FRUSTRATIONS...DAMN!