Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: COMPLETE EYE CANDY VIDEO. Nicki Minaj - Massive Attack -- Official Video Featuring Amber Rose (Booty EVERYWHERE!)

Product of Determination COMPLETE EYE CANDY VIDEO. Nicki Minaj - Massive Attack -- Official Video Featuring Amber Rose (Booty EVERYWHERE!) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default COMPLETE EYE CANDY VIDEO. Nicki Minaj - Massive Attack -- Official Video Featuring Amber Rose (Booty EVERYWHERE!)

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

ZOE 4 LIFE COMPLETE EYE CANDY VIDEO. Nicki Minaj - Massive Attack -- Official Video Featuring Amber Rose (Booty EVERYWHERE!) One-eyed beast's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

"my Glock hole bigger than Nicki Minaj camel toe"-Rick Ross

Dice City Kid COMPLETE EYE CANDY VIDEO. Nicki Minaj - Massive Attack -- Official Video Featuring Amber Rose (Booty EVERYWHERE!) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

wack ass song....she loox great though

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI COMPLETE EYE CANDY VIDEO. Nicki Minaj - Massive Attack -- Official Video Featuring Amber Rose (Booty EVERYWHERE!) Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

uh yea i wish i never looked at this dumbass video, the beat made me gag and gave me a headache
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

The azz is phat no doubt. But I guess she feel that no one young will notice she took the beginning Lil Kim sexy freeky style. And Missy elliot goofy azz faces. Being that both are not hot rite now. As soon as I figure who she is jackin for those rhymes I will let you guys know.

Product of Determination COMPLETE EYE CANDY VIDEO. Nicki Minaj - Massive Attack -- Official Video Featuring Amber Rose (Booty EVERYWHERE!) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by topnycdog View Post
    The azz is phat no doubt. But I guess she feel that no one young will notice she took the beginning Lil Kim sexy freeky style. And Missy elliot goofy azz faces. Being that both are not hot rite now. As soon as I figure who she is jackin for those rhymes I will let you guys know.
    i notice she's stealing some of Lil Kim's swagga wit the green hair look and freaky jingle scenes... a lil bit of Lady Gaga awkwardness, and a tab of Beyonce.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies COMPLETE EYE CANDY VIDEO. Nicki Minaj - Massive Attack -- Official Video Featuring Amber Rose (Booty EVERYWHERE!) tee28thousand's Avatar
    Liked
    28 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    What a video ! What a video ! That as is so fat ! Wow ! That White dress she wore yesterday was hot !

Catch Up Newbies COMPLETE EYE CANDY VIDEO. Nicki Minaj - Massive Attack -- Official Video Featuring Amber Rose (Booty EVERYWHERE!) TIGERSIN's Avatar
    Liked
    481 times