Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: The BAG is OFF! BROWN PAPERBAG Edition 1-7 REVEALED: Wud U Still Smash What's Under Da BAG!?

Product of Determination The BAG is OFF! BROWN PAPERBAG Edition 1-7 REVEALED: Wud U Still Smash What's Under Da BAG!? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

The BAG is OFF! BROWN PAPERBAG Edition 1-7 REVEALED: Wud U Still Smash What's Under Da BAG!?

When the paper bag came off... And the face was revealed... Did you make the right choice??

Picture Forum at hiphopstan.com/forum

Picture Forum at hiphopstan.com/forum
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Eat Lead!!! The BAG is OFF! BROWN PAPERBAG Edition 1-7 REVEALED: Wud U Still Smash What's Under Da BAG!? Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

damn that 1st one is a tragedy LOL...glad i didnt participate in that one

D-Town hip hop at its finest

And..How may I help you? The BAG is OFF! BROWN PAPERBAG Edition 1-7 REVEALED: Wud U Still Smash What's Under Da BAG!? TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Unhappy WTF???

ALL OF THE WOMEN ARE DARK BROWNSKIN?!? FUNNY HOW PEOPLE HATE ON BROWNSKIN WOMEN....JUST MESSED UP!!!!...I ALSO THINK SOME OF THESE GIRLS ARE TAKING THE BLACK LEGGING THING THE WRONG WAY....THEY LOOKING DINGY, CAUSE SOME OF THEM KEEP WEARING THE SAME PAIR OVER AND OVER AGAIN...JUST NASTY!!

Product of Determination The BAG is OFF! BROWN PAPERBAG Edition 1-7 REVEALED: Wud U Still Smash What's Under Da BAG!? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by TaliciousVille View Post
    ALL OF THE WOMEN ARE DARK BROWNSKIN?!? FUNNY HOW PEOPLE HATE ON BROWNSKIN WOMEN....JUST MESSED UP!!!!...I ALSO THINK SOME OF THESE GIRLS ARE TAKING THE BLACK LEGGING THING THE WRONG WAY....THEY LOOKING DINGY, CAUSE SOME OF THEM KEEP WEARING THE SAME PAIR OVER AND OVER AGAIN...JUST NASTY!!
    yes i just realize they're all dark brownskin women... Maybe i have a taste fo the dark brown and didn't realize it
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"