Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Nicki Minaj Looking FINE AS EVER in a Lambo on Spring Break

  1. #1
    Shut Up and Drink! Nicki Minaj Looking FINE AS EVER in a Lambo on Spring Break Top shelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,327
    Liked
    34 times

    Default Nicki Minaj Looking FINE AS EVER in a Lambo on Spring Break


  2. #2
    Dice City Kid Nicki Minaj Looking FINE AS EVER in a Lambo on Spring Break ishuz702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV..."Dice City"
    Posts
    6,730
    Liked
    1571 times

    Default

    **** prolly hard as hell to drive

  3. #3
    New Arrival
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    35
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    **** prolly hard as hell to drive
    A car is a car, what make it hard to drive, is if you cant drive. You control the car and the speed.

  4. #4
    Dice City Kid Nicki Minaj Looking FINE AS EVER in a Lambo on Spring Break ishuz702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV..."Dice City"
    Posts
    6,730
    Liked
    1571 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by topnycdog View Post
    A car is a car, what make it hard to drive, is if you cant drive. You control the car and the speed.
    aight speed racer...you.ve OBVIOUSLY NEVER been behind the wheel of a powerful vehicle

  5. #5
    Catch Up Newbies Nicki Minaj Looking FINE AS EVER in a Lambo on Spring Break tee28thousand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    971
    Liked
    28 times

    Default

    what a body wow !!

  6. #6
    New Arrival
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    Nicki can get it

  7. #7
    New Arrival
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    35
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    aight speed racer...you.ve OBVIOUSLY NEVER been behind the wheel of a powerful vehicle
    Wrong, I was a Valet when I was younger drove porsche, ferrari, and Lambo, Now I own a mustang, Not it has no where much power as these cars I mention. But the **** will put you in a bldg if you dont know how to control a car. Nothing to do with the speed of a car, **** you can crash driving a hyundai excel, if you recall those.

  8. #8
    Dice City Kid Nicki Minaj Looking FINE AS EVER in a Lambo on Spring Break ishuz702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV..."Dice City"
    Posts
    6,730
    Liked
    1571 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by topnycdog View Post
    Wrong, I was a Valet when I was younger drove porsche, ferrari, and Lambo, Now I own a mustang, Not it has no where much power as these cars I mention. But the **** will put you in a bldg if you dont know how to control a car. Nothing to do with the speed of a car, **** you can crash driving a hyundai excel, if you recall those.
    i actually recall my hyundai....these days i dont drive....my bitch or valet does....holler....

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 11:44 PM
  2. Nicki Minaj Sexy White Lady Gaga -ish Outfit From 2010 Spring Break in MEXICO
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-25-2010, 05:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •