Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Roxy Reynolds Exposed! Bootay Is Fake!! SHE Got Butt INJECTION Work in 2010!! - ONLY for 18 years or older!!

Member Roxy Reynolds Exposed! Bootay Is Fake!! SHE Got Butt INJECTION Work in 2010!! - ONLY for 18 years or older!!
    Liked
    35 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    nahhhhh breh, im not co-sign this theory off of that gif alone,......really in that first gif her a$$ got some alot of jiggle to it, second is a still.............Show me some side views or somethin,.those two pics aint cuttin it
    aye Hip Hop...do you need more proof???? lol
    Last edited by smoka; 05-18-2010 at 10:47 AM.

Thank God 4 That White! Roxy Reynolds Exposed! Bootay Is Fake!! SHE Got Butt INJECTION Work in 2010!! - ONLY for 18 years or older!! hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

i'm not into ghetto black golf ball cottage cheese balloon shape bubble jelly caramel booties or skin tone. but i'll look at this horrible walking tradegy to get a good shape for future ammunition.

Thank god for that whiteee!

Dice City Kid Roxy Reynolds Exposed! Bootay Is Fake!! SHE Got Butt INJECTION Work in 2010!! - ONLY for 18 years or older!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by hustleman View Post
    i'm not into ghetto black golf ball cottage cheese balloon shape bubble jelly caramel booties or skin tone. but i'll look at this horrible walking tradegy to get a good shape for future ammunition.

Thank god for that whiteee!
    they don't like you either

Eat Lead!!! Roxy Reynolds Exposed! Bootay Is Fake!! SHE Got Butt INJECTION Work in 2010!! - ONLY for 18 years or older!! Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by jayp27 View Post
    Damn this tha year of tha fake asses
    Quote Originally Posted by One-eyed beast View Post
    1st post........ nicca u sign up for the free ****?

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Shut Up and Drink! Roxy Reynolds Exposed! Bootay Is Fake!! SHE Got Butt INJECTION Work in 2010!! - ONLY for 18 years or older!! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

booty was nice then and is nice now

Booty Gif Dot Com Roxy Reynolds Exposed! Bootay Is Fake!! SHE Got Butt INJECTION Work in 2010!! - ONLY for 18 years or older!!
    Liked
    3 times

i believe that she did check out the NSFW gif of her in action in 2008!

http://bigbootythickness.com/booty/i...nkey-booty.gif

that ass looks suprising smaller than the 2010 version were shes cum back in her first flick in nearly a year with brian pumper in phatty rhymes and dymes 12

shes gone from a chick with nice lil mini bubble up to Donkey butt over night and hoes usually dont do that unless theyve had a baby which it doesnt appear she did.. so shes one of the models/singers/**** stars accused..

also accused of botox booty injections and other juicing is lacey duvalle, lola luv aka Angel, pebblez the model, kim kardashian, kelly devine, nikki minaj it never ends in the booty arms race its like steriods in sports. people looking for an advantage to get paid in there industry no difference between roxie reynolds and roger clemens! and they will both lie if you ask them to tell the truth about there enhancements. lol

Product of Determination Roxy Reynolds Exposed! Bootay Is Fake!! SHE Got Butt INJECTION Work in 2010!! - ONLY for 18 years or older!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by booty-gifs View Post
    i believe that she did check out the NSFW gif of her in action in 2008!

http://bigbootythickness.com/booty/i...nkey-booty.gif

that ass looks suprising smaller than the 2010 version were shes cum back in her first flick in nearly a year with brian pumper in phatty rhymes and dymes 12

shes gone from a chick with nice lil mini bubble up to Donkey butt over night and hoes usually dont do that unless theyve had a baby which it doesnt appear she did.. so shes one of the models/singers/**** stars accused..

also accused of botox booty injections and other juicing is lacey duvalle, lola luv aka Angel, pebblez the model, kim kardashian, kelly devine, nikki minaj it never ends in the booty arms race its like steriods in sports. people looking for an advantage to get paid in there industry no difference between roxie reynolds and roger clemens! and they will both lie if you ask them to tell the truth about there enhancements. lol

u said it best

clap for him.. he knows his booty... if anyone watched the video its clear and plain simple she got her ass done
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Roxy Reynolds Exposed! Bootay Is Fake!! SHE Got Butt INJECTION Work in 2010!! - ONLY for 18 years or older!!
    Liked
    2 times

ass was straight be4

Catch Up Newbies Roxy Reynolds Exposed! Bootay Is Fake!! SHE Got Butt INJECTION Work in 2010!! - ONLY for 18 years or older!! tee28thousand's Avatar
    Liked
    28 times

Why why why !

Booty Gif Dot Com Roxy Reynolds Exposed! Bootay Is Fake!! SHE Got Butt INJECTION Work in 2010!! - ONLY for 18 years or older!!
    Liked
    3 times

yeah know roxy is one of the few **** hoes that i could see myself with! every man has there weakness and with that ass, that smile and her charsima i would do it once she retired and got out the game HIV free! as for the booty injections. im guessing she did it but cant prove it.. its looks good to me!!

http://www.hiphopstan.com/forum/flas...hick-****.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast