Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miss Koi Bubble Butt Pioneer! PART 2 Damn!

Product of Determination Miss Koi Bubble Butt Pioneer! PART 2 Damn! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Lightbulb Miss Koi Bubble Butt Pioneer! PART 2 Damn!

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Lyrical Bluntage Miss Koi Bubble Butt Pioneer! PART 2 Damn! phazed_out's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

oh yesss

and real talk, ya'll fukked this forum up

Thank God 4 That White! Miss Koi Bubble Butt Pioneer! PART 2 Damn! hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

Quote Originally Posted by phazed_out View Post
    oh yesss

and real talk, ya'll fukked this forum up
    y... cuz there's no chat box.

get lost fag nigger

Shut Up and Drink! Miss Koi Bubble Butt Pioneer! PART 2 Damn! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

this bitach got a fatty! I'd hit that

He's On Fire! Miss Koi Bubble Butt Pioneer! PART 2 Damn! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

looks good now, but she gonna have to stay in the gym constantly or when she gets older she will look like a sack of sh!t
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

DeadReaL Pro Miss Koi Bubble Butt Pioneer! PART 2 Damn! DeadreaLPRO's Avatar
    Liked
    45 times

Quote Originally Posted by hustleman View Post
    y... cuz there's no chat box.

get lost fag nigger
    Ok I really feel you need to check yaself Whitey.For TOO damn long I have Watched you take ya lil' jabs here and there- making blatantly racist-assed comments . U seem to get ya lil' pecans off calling Sistas black whores/hos and Sh!T. And u know that really bugged me a lil' at first and each time I would c that, it kinda erked me just a wee bit-(you know if u check ya last 5-6 posts...I been callin' u on ya SH!T!!!!). cause u know, I figured...This cat just ignorant or just out and out stupid! He's not Really alive in 2010 with that Mississippi burnin' wackness-IS HE??? You Serious? I mean you on a HIP HOP site-and you don't know the rules to tha GAME??? U Buggin' right? Did your maggot ass just call someone a fag ni@@er??????? Clap yoself-period! B4 a real Dude do it for u!!
    P.S.A. for all haters of color...Don't let your Ignorance get you fucked up.
    And yo, Admins....if you feel I'M wrong, I'll keep my thoughts to myself.

Thank God 4 That White! Miss Koi Bubble Butt Pioneer! PART 2 Damn! hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

Quote Originally Posted by DeadreaLPRO View Post
    Ok I really feel you need to check yaself Whitey.For TOO damn long I have Watched you take ya lil' jabs here and there- making blatantly racist-assed comments . U seem to get ya lil' pecans off calling Sistas black whores/hos and Sh!T. And u know that really bugged me a lil' at first and each time I would c that, it kinda erked me just a wee bit-(you know if u check ya last 5-6 posts...I been callin' u on ya SH!T!!!!). cause u know, I figured...This cat just ignorant or just out and out stupid! He's not Really alive in 2010 with that Mississippi burnin' wackness-IS HE??? You Serious? I mean you on a HIP HOP site-and you don't know the rules to tha GAME??? U Buggin' right? Did your maggot ass just call someone a fag ni@@er??????? Clap yoself-period! B4 a real Dude do it for u!!
    P.S.A. for all haters of color...Don't let your Ignorance get you fucked up.
    And yo, Admins....if you feel I'M wrong, I'll keep my thoughts to myself.

Use the 'Preview Post' button... its your friend. smh

And your right its 2010 and no more stupid rules to the "game." I move packs and get this money fuckboy. If you have a problem meet me on the Interstate... I-95 that is or catch me by the seaport importing those pretty birds. I don't have time to argue with small fry like you. Your only a customer.

C.H.U.M.P

Your 15 post having ass getting out of line to try and check me... I put in work in the streets and on boards. You betta watch the way u talk to me niggah.

Thank god for that Whiteeeeee!

DeadReaL Pro Miss Koi Bubble Butt Pioneer! PART 2 Damn! DeadreaLPRO's Avatar
    Liked
    45 times

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by hustleman View Post

Use the 'Preview Post' button... its your friend. smh

And your right its 2010 and no more stupid rules to the "game." I move packs and get this money fuckboy. If you have a problem meet me on the Interstate... I-95 that is or catch me by the seaport importing those pretty birds. I don't have time to argue with small fry like you. Your only a customer.

C.H.U.M.P

Your 15 post having ass getting out of line to try and check me... I put in work in the streets and on boards. You betta watch the way u talk to me niggah.

Thank god for that Whiteeeeee!
    Fake ass WANKSTA!!! u use the net to bolster you imaginary self-perceived " Dealer image" ...yeah we heard about you. Haaa! Yo, thas like a lame dude lying on his d!ck to get kool pointz!

P.S.A....... TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, REAL KINGPINS DON'T DRY-SNITCH ON THEMSELVES-THEY TOO BUSY GETTIN' DOE AND DUCKIN' FEDZ.
    OH, and they certainly don't spend their spare time "Stan-in' on a virtual corner, Peddlin' wise "CRACKS" and waitin' for any opportunity to call a MAJORITY a racial slur!!!! Get a life Haters....

And Yeah, lil' buddy....This is SUPREME INTELLIGENCE on this side. Peep The AVITAR if you wanna know who owns u!! -DEADREAL
    Last edited by DeadreaLPRO; 05-19-2010 at 10:37 AM.

Product of Determination Miss Koi Bubble Butt Pioneer! PART 2 Damn! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Fake ass WANKSTA!!! u use the net to bolster you imaginary self-perceived " Dealer image" ...yeah we heard about you. Haaa! Yo, thas like a lame dude lying on his d!ck to get kool pointz!

P.S.A....... TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, REAL KINGPINS DON'T DRY-SNITCH ON THEMSELVES-THEY TOO BUSY GETTIN' DOE AND DUCKIN' FEDZ.
    OH, and they certainly don't spend their spare time "Stan-in' on a virtual corner, Peddlin' wise "CRACKS" and waitin' for any opportunity to call a MAJORITY a racial slur!!!! Get a life Haters....

And Yeah, lil' buddy....This is SUPREME INTELLIGENCE on this side. Peep The AVITAR if you wanna know who owns u!! -DEADREAL
    :hahaaa:
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Dice City Kid Miss Koi Bubble Butt Pioneer! PART 2 Damn! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast