Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Waka Flocka Flame Covers Urban Ink Magazine -- His First Magazine COVER

Product of Determination Waka Flocka Flame Covers Urban Ink Magazine -- His First Magazine COVER Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Waka Flocka Flame Covers Urban Ink Magazine -- His First Magazine COVER

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

ZOE 4 LIFE Waka Flocka Flame Covers Urban Ink Magazine -- His First Magazine COVER One-eyed beast's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

wack-a
    "my Glock hole bigger than Nicki Minaj camel toe"-Rick Ross

Catch Up Newbies Waka Flocka Flame Covers Urban Ink Magazine -- His First Magazine COVER kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

whoever gave this wack azz n!gga a record deal needs to meet up with the cops that beat rodney king and have them do a reenactment cause that was a teribble decision
    a good leader knows how to follow

Booty Gif Dot Com Waka Flocka Flame Covers Urban Ink Magazine -- His First Magazine COVER
    Liked
    3 times

Quote Originally Posted by kcpimpaholic View Post
    whoever gave this wack azz n!gga a record deal needs to meet up with the cops that beat rodney king and have them do a reenactment cause that was a teribble decision
    im glad im not the only one that feels that way! its all hype and image and no substance!

you cant pronounce Waka Flack without the WACK

Rap Juice Blog

Catch Up Newbies Waka Flocka Flame Covers Urban Ink Magazine -- His First Magazine COVER kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

he aint the only one i feel that way about soulja boy is absolutely my least favorite rapper of all time that n-word sounds retarded
    a good leader knows how to follow