Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DAYUM... MIAMI Was POPPIN' Memorial Day Weekend. Ya'll MISSED OUT... DONKS WERE OUT IN NUMBERS! PICS INSIDE!

Catch Up Newbies DAYUM... MIAMI Was POPPIN' Memorial Day Weekend. Ya'll MISSED OUT... DONKS WERE OUT IN NUMBERS! PICS INSIDE! thehustler07's Avatar
    Liked
    90 times

Default DAYUM... MIAMI Was POPPIN' Memorial Day Weekend. Ya'll MISSED OUT... DONKS WERE OUT IN NUMBERS! PICS INSIDE!

Product of Determination DAYUM... MIAMI Was POPPIN' Memorial Day Weekend. Ya'll MISSED OUT... DONKS WERE OUT IN NUMBERS! PICS INSIDE! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

really breh?
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

New Arrival
    Liked
    1 times

STd were out in numbers too judging from these pics

Booty Gif Dot Com DAYUM... MIAMI Was POPPIN' Memorial Day Weekend. Ya'll MISSED OUT... DONKS WERE OUT IN NUMBERS! PICS INSIDE!
    Liked
    3 times

n!ggas got so many cameras youd think they work for sports illustrated!

The only pic worthy of the board is the first one on the back of the red convertible the rest look super hoodratish below standard... ya shouldve left it alone!

ZOE 4 LIFE DAYUM... MIAMI Was POPPIN' Memorial Day Weekend. Ya'll MISSED OUT... DONKS WERE OUT IN NUMBERS! PICS INSIDE! One-eyed beast's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

"my Glock hole bigger than Nicki Minaj camel toe"-Rick Ross

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI DAYUM... MIAMI Was POPPIN' Memorial Day Weekend. Ya'll MISSED OUT... DONKS WERE OUT IN NUMBERS! PICS INSIDE! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by booty-gifs View Post
    n!ggas got so many cameras youd think they work for sports illustrated!

The only pic worthy of the board is the first one on the back of the red convertible the rest look super hoodratish below standard... ya shouldve left it alone!

thats pretty much how it was, a whole bunch of tourist walking around with cameras while the hoodrat tourist walked around with their ass out
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Product of Determination DAYUM... MIAMI Was POPPIN' Memorial Day Weekend. Ya'll MISSED OUT... DONKS WERE OUT IN NUMBERS! PICS INSIDE! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    thats pretty much how it was, a whole bunch of tourist walking around with cameras while the hoodrat tourist walked around with their ass out
    what u do Orchid... u gotta luv MIA memorial day weekend... its ya city
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI DAYUM... MIAMI Was POPPIN' Memorial Day Weekend. Ya'll MISSED OUT... DONKS WERE OUT IN NUMBERS! PICS INSIDE! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    what u do Orchid... u gotta luv MIA memorial day weekend... its ya city

no not my city i just reside near it lol but i did the same thing i did last year go down there wait about an hour and 1/2 in traffic to find parking, then after finding parking and the humidity slapped me in the face and ruined my wig all we did was walk around laughing at the tourist and just mingle with a bunch of black folks lol

it was crazy, just like every year but thank goodness this year it didnt rain, well not while i was out there. The only domestic violence i saw was a girl getting punched in the chin(last year some girl got thrown on the sidewalk). The only downfall about it was the beach was like a dead zone for cellphones, they just pretty much cut the signal in that area, guess they said it was too many nigg*s in one area haha. It was a couple of celebs down here in the clubs with the dumb people who will pay $40 just to get into a club when on any other day its $20

throughout the years the celebs would walk the streets and of course there would be a bunch of fans and groupies behind them but the only loser who did walk the streets like an HBO hooker was Waka Flocka (Jeezy was out there last year but i missed him )

My HHS family should plan a trip down here next year just to experience it, memorial day weekend has so much going on it hard to do it all but you can at least say you will have fun
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

He's On Fire! DAYUM... MIAMI Was POPPIN' Memorial Day Weekend. Ya'll MISSED OUT... DONKS WERE OUT IN NUMBERS! PICS INSIDE! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    no not my city i just reside near it lol but i did the same thing i did last year go down there wait about an hour and 1/2 in traffic to find parking, then after finding parking and the humidity slapped me in the face and ruined my wig all we did was walk around laughing at the tourist and just mingle with a bunch of black folks lol

it was crazy, just like every year but thank goodness this year it didnt rain, well not while i was out there. The only domestic violence i saw was a girl getting punched in the chin(last year some girl got thrown on the sidewalk). The only downfall about it was the beach was like a dead zone for cellphones, they just pretty much cut the signal in that area, guess they said it was too many nigg*s in one area haha. It was a couple of celebs down here in the clubs with the dumb people who will pay $40 just to get into a club when on any other day its $20

throughout the years the celebs would walk the streets and of course there would be a bunch of fans and groupies behind them but the only loser who did walk the streets like an HBO hooker was Waka Flocka (Jeezy was out there last year but i missed him )

My HHS family should plan a trip down here next year just to experience it, memorial day weekend has so much going on it hard to do it all but you can at least say you will have fun

so im guessing if u wouldve seen jeezy u wouldnt turned from calm local to outlandish groupie ........isnt he out there on the reg?

waka garbage flame has groupies? :confused:
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    so im guessing if u wouldve seen jeezy u wouldnt turned from calm local to outlandish groupie ........isnt he out there on the reg?

waka garbage flame has groupies? :confused:
    hell yea kidding i wouldve been cool the same way i was when i met Wale but Lupe thats another story i'm gonna really act like a groupie
    yea Waka does i was shocked myself
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast