Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Lil Kim Speaks on Nicki Minaj! (says NICKI "SWAGGER JACKER")

Product of Determination Lil Kim Speaks on Nicki Minaj! (says NICKI  "SWAGGER JACKER") Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Lil Kim Speaks on Nicki Minaj! (says NICKI "SWAGGER JACKER")

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Booty Gif Dot Com Lil Kim Speaks on Nicki Minaj! (says NICKI  "SWAGGER JACKER")
    Liked
    3 times

every other female rapper in the game is 30 or older

Lil Kim
    Eve
    Foxy Brown
    Da Brat
    Missy

so theres gotta be a new chick for the next facebook/myspace/youtube generation and that would be Nicki giving us her best Lil kim influenced vibe but upping it by saying shes bisexual and theres allegedly a sextape out there!! it had to happen!

Kim is a great performer and an underappreciated rapper, that shocked people in the 90s but theres some talent there.

i first Nicki kicking decent lyrics in 2007 but shes dumbed down her lyrics, upped the visuals to far out and its 95% persona and only 5% raw talent in this internet visual eye candy ring tone era! and nicks the poster girl!

Public Enemy said it in 1988.. DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE!!

Product of Determination Lil Kim Speaks on Nicki Minaj! (says NICKI  "SWAGGER JACKER") Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

foxy isnt over 30 breh ...she came out at 14 or 16

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Wow I see it now

Booty Gif Dot Com Lil Kim Speaks on Nicki Minaj! (says NICKI  "SWAGGER JACKER")
    Liked
    3 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    foxy isnt over 30 breh ...she came out at 14 or 16
    uhh... sorry but you are wrong

Foxy Brown (rapper) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    How old is foxy brown? - True Knowledge

Born Inga Marchand Sep 6, 1978 shes 31!

so my point holds up. every name female rapper out there is over 30 so nick is filling the void of the 106 and park crowd that wants someone that looks, acts, talks more like them instead of these "old school" rappers.. for someone 15-16 years old anything older than 4 years ago is considered old school! and anybody older than 28 is ANCIENT!!

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by booty-gifs View Post
    uhh... sorry but you are wrong

Foxy Brown (rapper) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    How old is foxy brown? - True Knowledge

Born Inga Marchand Sep 6, 1978 shes 31!

so my point holds up. every name female rapper out there is over 30 so nick is filling the void of the 106 and park crowd that wants someone that looks, acts, talks more like them instead of these "old school" rappers.. for someone 15-16 years old anything older than 4 years ago is considered old school! and anybody older than 28 is ANCIENT!!

Catch Up Newbies Lil Kim Speaks on Nicki Minaj! (says NICKI  "SWAGGER JACKER")
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by booty-gifs View Post
    every other female rapper in the game is 30 or older

Lil Kim
    Eve
    Foxy Brown
    Da Brat
    Missy

so theres gotta be a new chick for the next facebook/myspace/youtube generation and that would be Nicki giving us her best Lil kim influenced vibe but upping it by saying shes bisexual and theres allegedly a sextape out there!! it had to happen!

Kim is a great performer and an underappreciated rapper, that shocked people in the 90s but theres some talent there.

i first Nicki kicking decent lyrics in 2007 but shes dumbed down her lyrics, upped the visuals to far out and its 95% persona and only 5% raw talent in this internet visual eye candy ring tone era! and nicks the poster girl!

Public Enemy said it in 1988.. DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE!!
    u mak a good point..but nikki needs to stop lik wha she doin someone else aint do already...she jus a carbon copy of kim made for this generation...the old nikki was better anywaz

And..How may I help you? Lil Kim Speaks on Nicki Minaj! (says NICKI  "SWAGGER JACKER") TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Smile Nicki M

I SEE IT THE SWAG JACK OR WHATEVER, BUT I THINK THEY BOTH PLAYING THIS FOR SALES AND MARKET, I DO BELIEVE THAT THIS WAS STAGED, LIKE THEY DISCUSSED WHAT THE HYPE WAS GOING TO BE AND ALL...THIS IS WHY I WAS SAYING THAT THE WIGS AND THE SOUND IS SOMEWHAT PLAYED ALREADY...SHE CAN CHANGE HER STYLE TO SOMETHING ELSE AND WRITE BETTER RHYMES, CAUSE I'M NOT BUYING IT!!