Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Kanye Sportin' That Gay Foolish COONish Chain Again... smh

  1. #1
    Product of Determination Kanye Sportin' That Gay Foolish COONish Chain Again... smh Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default Kanye Sportin' That Gay Foolish COONish Chain Again... smh

    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  2. #2
    Catch Up Newbies Kanye Sportin' That Gay Foolish COONish Chain Again... smh TIGERSIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,692
    Liked
    481 times

    Default

    you can claim the chains gay wack etc but coonish what makes it coonish?

  3. #3
    Product of Determination Kanye Sportin' That Gay Foolish COONish Chain Again... smh Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERSIN View Post
    you can claim the chains gay wack etc but coonish what makes it coonish?
    my opinion is my opinion breh...

    Just look at the chain... it's self-explanatory why its coonish.

    Why think its hot cuz Kanye has it around his neck...
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  4. #4
    *POSTING SOMEWHERE* Kanye Sportin' That Gay Foolish COONish Chain Again... smh onevaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    757/VA
    Posts
    4,469
    Liked
    12 times

    Default

    he is a fool straight up..

  5. #5
    Catch Up Newbies Kanye Sportin' That Gay Foolish COONish Chain Again... smh TIGERSIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,692
    Liked
    481 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    my opinion is my opinion breh...

    Just look at the chain... it's self-explanatory why its coonish.

    Why think its hot cuz Kanye has it around his neck...
    naw i dont think the chains hot,

    i just think that black people have been brainwashed and subconsciously see things that originate in Africa or made by other black people in a negative or inferior way if a black artist wears a chain with an african statue or something that has traditional african roots on it than its jump on in a negative way

    but if he wore a chain that had a greek god/goddess on it like zeus, aphrodite etc or a chain with hercules or a spartan on it would that be more acceptable?

  6. #6
    Product of Determination Kanye Sportin' That Gay Foolish COONish Chain Again... smh Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERSIN View Post
    naw i dont think the chains hot,

    i just think that black people have been brainwashed and subconsciously see things that originate in Africa or made by other black people in a negative or inferior way if a black artist wears a chain with an african statue or something that has traditional african roots on it than its jump on in a negative way

    but if he wore a chain that had a greek god/goddess on it like zeus, aphrodite etc or a chain with hercules or a spartan on it would that be more acceptable?
    Rocking a chaing with Horus on it...is about as opposite from coon as you can get. That shows more knowledge of self, than anything. That's keeping your heritage alive.
    A white person made this thread or an ignorant black one.. You obviously have zero knowledge of ancient Egypt. Taking off the white Jesus piece and replacing it with Horus is genius. people analyze everything he does so hopefully him wearing that chain will force people who dont know to educate themselves. So making dumb thread tittles for attention.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  7. #7
    Catch Up Newbies Kanye Sportin' That Gay Foolish COONish Chain Again... smh tee28thousand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    971
    Liked
    28 times

    Default

    wow ! he is going all out this year !

  8. #8
    Catch Up Newbies Kanye Sportin' That Gay Foolish COONish Chain Again... smh
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    988
    Liked
    2 times

    Default

    these nuggas dont know wha to do wit they money

Similar Threads

  1. Rick Ross COONISH New MMG CHAIN!!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 08:44 PM
  2. Close up on Kanye West new Horus Chain and Pyramid Ring
    By Orchid in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 11:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •