Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: PROOF NICKI MINAJ Played Wit Her AZZ!

  1. #1
    Product of Determination PROOF NICKI MINAJ Played Wit Her AZZ! Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    PROOF NICKI MINAJ Played Wit Her AZZ!





    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  2. #2
    *POSTING SOMEWHERE* PROOF NICKI MINAJ Played Wit Her AZZ! onevaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    757/VA
    Posts
    4,469
    Liked
    12 times

    Default

    Naw she just grown ass as she got older. happen to my girl

  3. #3
    Catch Up Newbies PROOF NICKI MINAJ Played Wit Her AZZ! TIGERSIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,692
    Liked
    481 times

    Default

    she was real flat before, it doesnt matter if she had injections she hasn't gone overboard like pebbelz her booty now looks real good plus it helped her career.

  4. #4
    New Arrival
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    ill **** the hell outta her

  5. #5
    Catch Up Newbies PROOF NICKI MINAJ Played Wit Her AZZ! TightLipped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,296
    Liked
    1033 times

    Default

    shes not my fav or nothin, but i must admit, the flatness look photo shopped
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

  6. #6
    Member PROOF NICKI MINAJ Played Wit Her AZZ!
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    144
    Liked
    74 times

    Default

    For 95% of these chicks the only proof you need is to NOT be a sucker. Seriously, remember when there were people who actually though lola luv was real...lol....

  7. #7
    Dice City Kid PROOF NICKI MINAJ Played Wit Her AZZ! ishuz702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV..."Dice City"
    Posts
    6,730
    Liked
    1571 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Vin View Post
    For 95% of these chicks the only proof you need is to NOT be a sucker. Seriously, remember when there were people who actually though lola luv was real...lol....
    i never cared if it was real or not with lola....even in real life it loox great.....a good job is a good job....same as tits

  8. #8
    Member PROOF NICKI MINAJ Played Wit Her AZZ!
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    144
    Liked
    74 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    i never cared if it was real or not with lola....even in real life it loox great.....a good job is a good job....same as tits
    Not caring about real vs fake is an entirely different premise than believing in fairly tales.

  9. #9
    Dice City Kid PROOF NICKI MINAJ Played Wit Her AZZ! ishuz702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV..."Dice City"
    Posts
    6,730
    Liked
    1571 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Vin View Post
    Not caring about real vs fake is an entirely different premise than believing in fairly tales.
    why do people upgrade their homes?....why do i wake up at 3 am to catch the stock market on ny time?...cause i love the fact that my zeros behind the commas stack me so high that the hate beneath me does not matter....think about it....get in how you fit in.....we all gotta hustle

  10. #10
    Member PROOF NICKI MINAJ Played Wit Her AZZ!
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    144
    Liked
    74 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    why do people upgrade their homes?....why do i wake up at 3 am to catch the stock market on ny time?...cause i love the fact that my zeros behind the commas stack me so high that the hate beneath me does not matter....think about it....get in how you fit in.....we all gotta hustle
    ...I think I may not have expressed my thoughts clearly....I was ragging on dudes who are in denial about chicks with fake body parts...not those such as yourself who live in reality...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-12-2014, 10:33 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2013, 02:37 PM
  3. Nicki Minaj in love with Lil Wayne?? (NICKI MINAJ B DAY IN VEGAS YMCMB!!)
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 09:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •