Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: NICE A$$-Shereece BIG BOOTY MEAT FROM THE UK(BUTTERFLY MODEL)

  1. #1
    Catch Up Newbies NICE A$$-Shereece BIG BOOTY MEAT FROM THE UK(BUTTERFLY MODEL) TIGERSIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,692
    Liked
    481 times

    Default NICE A$$-Shereece BIG BOOTY MEAT FROM THE UK(BUTTERFLY MODEL)




  2. #2
    Booty Gif Dot Com NICE A$$-Shereece BIG BOOTY MEAT FROM THE UK(BUTTERFLY MODEL)
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    477
    Liked
    3 times

    Default

    Thumbs up for Black British ladies.. They are of West Indian Heritage so you know they got that A$$ and then add the Accent and it makes them even sexier. thanks!

  3. #3
    Catch Up Newbies NICE A$$-Shereece BIG BOOTY MEAT FROM THE UK(BUTTERFLY MODEL) screwhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,437
    Liked
    1031 times

    Default

    all i can say is wow

  4. #4
    New Arrival
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    bitch sexy as ****

  5. #5
    Just tryna make it.... NICE A$$-Shereece BIG BOOTY MEAT FROM THE UK(BUTTERFLY MODEL) airforce318's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,720
    Liked
    338 times

    Default

    she aint got the cutest face, BUT that accent and body saves her....
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

  6. #6
    Catch Up Newbies NICE A$$-Shereece BIG BOOTY MEAT FROM THE UK(BUTTERFLY MODEL) Dez'Vina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    217
    Liked
    4 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by airforce318 View Post
    she aint got the cutest face, BUT that accent and body saves her....
    That's how it usually is, people make up for their flaws in other areas. When we start remembering that no one is perfect, then we start accepting and appreciating the things we're so quick to shoot down or over judge.

    I'm still learning to do that myself. I'm a little critical. :D

  7. #7
    Just tryna make it.... NICE A$$-Shereece BIG BOOTY MEAT FROM THE UK(BUTTERFLY MODEL) airforce318's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,720
    Liked
    338 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dez'Vina View Post
    That's how it usually is, people make up for their flaws in other areas. When we start remembering that no one is perfect, then we start accepting and appreciating the things we're so quick to shoot down or over judge.

    I'm still learning to do that myself. I'm a little critical. :D
    truth.org but the ppl that dont realize this are miserable until they do...
    or they are labeled as "sadity", "stuck up", etc.

    criticism given in the proper manner does not hurt feelings at all, nor does it sound like haterism, just gives insight on what ppl think... its a right way and a wrong way to do everything...
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

  8. #8
    Catch Up Newbies NICE A$$-Shereece BIG BOOTY MEAT FROM THE UK(BUTTERFLY MODEL) Dez'Vina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    217
    Liked
    4 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by airforce318 View Post
    truth.org but the ppl that dont realize this are miserable until they do...
    or they are labeled as "sadity", "stuck up", etc.

    criticism given in the proper manner does not hurt feelings at all, nor does it sound like haterism, just gives insight on what ppl think... its a right way and a wrong way to do everything...
    Agreed 1000%. Very, very true.

  9. #9
    Dice City Kid NICE A$$-Shereece BIG BOOTY MEAT FROM THE UK(BUTTERFLY MODEL) ishuz702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV..."Dice City"
    Posts
    6,730
    Liked
    1571 times

    Default

    sexy woman right there

Similar Threads

  1. FRESH MEAT! Guest MODEL -- NEW Dominican Republic BIG Booty Representa! NOT MIZZ DR!!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 03:01 AM
  2. BUTTERFLY MODELS - Shereece in Purple showing alittle A$$
    By TIGERSIN in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 01:20 PM
  3. BUTTERFLY MODELS - Shereece goes sexy for Hustlebunny
    By TIGERSIN in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 12:26 AM
  4. Shereece in Adoration - Butterfly models
    By TIGERSIN in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 04:23 PM
  5. *UK BOOTY* INTRODUCING MissRUE ASH (Butterfly Model)
    By TIGERSIN in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 07:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •