Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CHRISTINA MILIAN-LOOKING SEXY GETTING HER WORKOUT ON

Shut Up and Drink! CHRISTINA MILIAN-LOOKING SEXY GETTING HER WORKOUT ON Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by Dez'Vina View Post
    To me, Christina Millian is not cute. She's your average Jane Doe, and probably would still get play, but not anything to talk about, ya know?

I know this world these days are so superficial, relationship shouldn't even based on these things, but celebrities are held on this high pedestal, so when Isee people making a big deal out ones that aren't big deals, I just have voice my opinion.

Her coochie must be str8 trash tho

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Props, and repped! And this chick just had a baby, she is in amazing shape! I'm SURE she'll rebound fast, lol! You messed up Dream!

Catch Up Newbies CHRISTINA MILIAN-LOOKING SEXY GETTING HER WORKOUT ON Dez'Vina's Avatar
    Liked
    4 times

Her face ain't cute. On a little 10yr old, maybe, on a grown ass women- NOT!

Not ugly, not cute, not anything to talk about. MY OPINION! Don't like, it, live off yours.

My opinion of beautiful women.

I'm sorry, looks like this just don't entertain me.

Product of Determination CHRISTINA MILIAN-LOOKING SEXY GETTING HER WORKOUT ON Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Her face ain't cute. On a little 10yr old, maybe, on a grown ass women- NOT!

Not ugly, not cute, not anything to talk about. MY OPINION! Don't like, it, live off yours.

My opinion of beautiful women.

I'm sorry, looks like this just don't entertain me.
    are you a male or female???
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies CHRISTINA MILIAN-LOOKING SEXY GETTING HER WORKOUT ON Dez'Vina's Avatar
    Liked
    4 times

Default Why?

Does that make it easier for you to understand my perception of beauty?

Product of Determination CHRISTINA MILIAN-LOOKING SEXY GETTING HER WORKOUT ON Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Does that make it easier for you to understand my perception of beauty?
    u gotta be a female....

u talk kinda familiar

Liked
    4 times

Talk kind of familiar? What- smart? What that term a little smart sounding? That's degrading to men- WOW!

Anyway, anyone know of Dream cheating on her? Did they break up? I don't keep up with celeb's, especially those of no interest to me, but just happened to read over a post that sat Dream fukked up, what did he do? Just curious.

Liked
    5400 times

Talk kind of familiar? What- smart? What that term a little smart sounding? That's degrading to men- WOW!

Anyway, anyone know of Dream cheating on her? Did they break up? I don't keep up with celeb's, especially those of no interest to me, but just happened to read over a post that sat Dream fukked up, what did he do? Just curious.
    Christina Milian Accuse The-Dream Of Cheating!!
    http://www.hiphopstan.com/index.php?...9&idCategory=2
    Christina Milian wants a judge a throw out the divorce papers filed by her baby daddy The-Dream -- claiming that he not only lied about the status of their relationship ... but he also cheated on her.

Milian is pissed over The-Dream's claim that they were legally separated when he filed the divorce docs back in February ... just nine days before she gave birth to their daughter.

In her legal response, filed last week in Georgia, Milian claims the marriage wasn't really kaput when he filed the divorce docs -- and subsequently had "marital relations on numerous occasions."

But Milian also claims that if the court does grant the divorce -- it shouldn't be based on The-Dream's claim that the marriage is "irretrievably broken" -- but rather because the The-Dream was cheating on her.

But it gets worse ...

In the docs, Milian admits that she signed a settlement agreement with The-Dream in which both parties waved any alimony or ownership right's to the other person's property.

But Milian claims she only signed the docs because The-Dream brought them to her bedside when she was 9-months pregnant ... when she was in no condition to sign such important papers.
    Foul! Christina Milian Divorce Filed By The-Dream While Pregnant!
    http://www.hiphopstan.com/index.php?...7&idCategory=2
    Christina Milian's husband -- The-Dream -- filed for divorce nine days before she gave birth to their only child.

According to documents filed in Georgia and obtained by TMZ, The-Dream -- aka Terius Nash -- claims the marriage is "irretrievably broken."

The-Dream filed his papers on February 17, but the docs never surfaced until we found out.

Milian gave birth to their only child, a daughter, on February 26.

In the divorce docs, The-Dream declares, "There is no hope for reconciliation."

Check out the court docs here.

Liked
    4 times

His ole fat cabbage pag looking azz.

Liked
    4 times

she do still look gudd after havin da baby though

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast