Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nicki Minaj Ain't Got NUTTin' on This HIGH YELLOW BROAD -- MYA!!

FUCC NICCAS Nicki Minaj Ain't Got NUTTin' on This HIGH YELLOW BROAD -- MYA!! FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

Quote Originally Posted by Refuse2lose View Post
    the jumpoff umors don't bother me at all. Mya hands down!
    Like nikki aint got a past my vote go to mya
    kush smoker

Shut Up and Drink! Nicki Minaj Ain't Got NUTTin' on This HIGH YELLOW BROAD -- MYA!! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Brahs ya'll acting like Nicki ain't the baddest b!tch in the game right now... the azz is phat... the box is juicy what more do you want?

I did hear mya got some good puss tho

Thank God 4 That White! Nicki Minaj Ain't Got NUTTin' on This HIGH YELLOW BROAD -- MYA!! hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

doesn't MYA have white in her?!

if so...MYA > Nicki

Catch Up Newbies Nicki Minaj Ain't Got NUTTin' on This HIGH YELLOW BROAD -- MYA!! Dez'Vina's Avatar
    Liked
    4 times

Quote Originally Posted by hustleman View Post

if so...MYA > Nicki
    Yes sir,

She's actually biracial

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Thumbs down

if so...MYA > Nicki
    Joined just to ring in on this sh!t.

Just for argument's sake, so if she had two Black parents, she'd be less attractive? What the f*ck kind of brainwashing did you go through as a child?

And yes, Mya is better looking than Nicki. Nicki is cute, don't get me wrong. She just puts on makeup that makes her look stupid, IMO. Every time I see her I think of Lil Kim and the downfall her face took.

Also, (a little off subject, but) I seriously don't understand how this is supposed to be a forum about hip hop and all it's facets, but you can't use profanity to express your thoughts. Excluding Will Smith and any gospel rapper (lol), what other hip hop artist(s) DOESN'T use profanity? :confused:

Member Nicki Minaj Ain't Got NUTTin' on This HIGH YELLOW BROAD -- MYA!! whutdeydo's Avatar
    Liked
    20 times

wow

Eat Lead!!! Nicki Minaj Ain't Got NUTTin' on This HIGH YELLOW BROAD -- MYA!! Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    nah mya better you aint got to worry bout her making them ugly ass faces when you out somewhere
    i officially fux wit this comment lol..yep mya all day and she all natural...we dont know wtf onika is, she cute and all but im str8 on that barbie doll BS
    Quote Originally Posted by wtf123 View Post

Just for argument's sake, so if she had two Black parents, she'd be less attractive? What the f*ck kind of brainwashing did you go through as a child?

And yes, Mya is better looking than Nicki. Nicki is cute, don't get me wrong. She just puts on makeup that makes her look stupid, IMO. Every time I see her I think of Lil Kim and the downfall her face took.

Also, (a little off subject, but) I seriously don't understand how this is supposed to be a forum about hip hop and all it's facets, but you can't use profanity to express your thoughts. Excluding Will Smith and any gospel rapper (lol), what other hip hop artist(s) DOESN'T use profanity? :confused:
    thats more of a..ummmm..lets say technical issue but not something we would prefer :D

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Catch Up Newbies Nicki Minaj Ain't Got NUTTin' on This HIGH YELLOW BROAD -- MYA!! Dez'Vina's Avatar
    Liked
    4 times

Quote Originally Posted by wtf123 View Post

Yo, this cornball you referred that to is either some white dude, mad that he can't be black and trying to enhance whiteness in the hiphop culture, or some fuducked up black dude who wishes he were white. I tell ya, it's just a sad case of that color-cancer.

Thank God 4 That White! Nicki Minaj Ain't Got NUTTin' on This HIGH YELLOW BROAD -- MYA!! hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

Quote Originally Posted by Dez'Vina View Post
    Yo, this cornball you referred that to is either some white dude, mad that he can't be black and trying to enhance whiteness in the hiphop culture, or some fuducked up black dude who wishes he were white. I tell ya, it's just a sad case of that color-cancer.
    get off my nuts. I move heavy weight. I ain't got time to go back and fourth with u. But if you want to stuff some work in your buttcrack holla at me.

THANK GOD FOR THAT WHITTTTTEEEE!

Liked
    4 times

get off my nuts. I move heavy weight. I ain't got time to go back and fourth with u. But if you want to stuff some work in your buttcrack holla at me.

THANK GOD FOR THAT WHITTTTTEEEE!
    You move weight? . And you on here? . Just like a cornball. Only a cornball. Only a cornball.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast