Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nicki Minaj Ain't Got NUTTin' on This HIGH YELLOW BROAD -- MYA!!

Catch Up Newbies Nicki Minaj Ain't Got NUTTin' on This HIGH YELLOW BROAD -- MYA!! D-Minus's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Mya.....all day.

you ever notice Niki never takes a picture straight on cause its not a pretty sight. she's got a man face covered up by all that make up.

Her Music, what she does write herself is garbage, "Massive Attack" horrible.
    that verse from "roger that" is slick, cause it was a ghostwriter named aubrey graham who gave that to her.
    When you've got a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Catch Up Newbies Nicki Minaj Ain't Got NUTTin' on This HIGH YELLOW BROAD -- MYA!! Dez'Vina's Avatar
    Liked
    4 times

Quote Originally Posted by D-Minus View Post
    Mya.....all day.

you ever notice Niki never takes a picture straight on cause its not a pretty sight. she's got a man face covered up by all that make up.

Her Music, what she does write herself is garbage, "Massive Attack" horrible.
    that verse from "roger that" is slick, cause it was a ghostwriter named aubrey graham who gave that to her.
    Yes, Nicki isn't that cute, But see, people get a nice body along with a nice style mixed up for pretty. I actually can't stand when people do that. They see a chic, and just cuz she got a fat a$$ and long hair, decent shaped body, "Yo, she fine". No the fukk she not, she just got a bad azz body, that's it. It's fine misunderstanding between those two, $hit.

Product of Determination Nicki Minaj Ain't Got NUTTin' on This HIGH YELLOW BROAD -- MYA!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Dez'Vina View Post
    Yes, Nicki isn't that cute, But see, people get a nice body along with a nice style mixed up for pretty. I actually can't stand when people do that. They see a chic, and just cuz she got a fat a$$ and long hair, decent shaped body, "Yo, she fine". No the fukk she not, she just got a bad azz body, that's it. It's fine misunderstanding between those two, $hit.
    yo u funny.

I don't think guys got it confused. I think woman have it confused. I constantly read comments on facebook like this to girls "SIS YOU HAVE A PERFECT BODY...FLAWLESS.."

He ain't say sh!t about her face... cuz her face looks like doo-doo. And she prolly knows it... if you get mainly all comments to your body like above and none about your face... there's a problem.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Nicki Minaj Ain't Got NUTTin' on This HIGH YELLOW BROAD -- MYA!! Dez'Vina's Avatar
    Liked
    4 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    yo u funny.

I don't think guys got it confused. I think woman have it confused. I constantly read comments on facebook like this to girls "SIS YOU HAVE A PERFECT BODY...FLAWLESS.."

He ain't say sh!t about her face... cuz her face looks like doo-doo. And she prolly knows it... if you get mainly all comments to your body like above and none about your face... there's a problem.
    LOL! Yeah, well that's true, too. But um around dudes all day and as soon as they see a chic from afar and she has the profile of being attractive, whatever that maybe to each individual, they automatically trying to spit.

Example: To me, Alicia Keys ain't fine. Alicia Keys got a banging body, and lengthily hair (since that's the thing to have today) and now she all types of fine. Like, not really. Her face isn't cute- NOT UGLY, but she ain't fine. But that's just my opinion.

Dice City Kid Nicki Minaj Ain't Got NUTTin' on This HIGH YELLOW BROAD -- MYA!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Dez'Vina View Post
    LOL! Yeah, well that's true, too. But um around dudes all day and as soon as they see a chic from afar and she has the profile of being attractive, whatever that maybe to each individual, they automatically trying to spit.

Example: To me, Alicia Keys ain't fine. Alicia Keys got a banging body, and lengthily hair (since that's the thing to have today) and now she all types of fine. Like, not really. Her face isn't cute- NOT UGLY, but she ain't fine. But that's just my opinion.
    cute is face and fine is body....and mrs. swizzy is both....i'd drink her bath water with a straw while she played me the piano in the bedroom

Catch Up Newbies Nicki Minaj Ain't Got NUTTin' on This HIGH YELLOW BROAD -- MYA!! TIGERSIN's Avatar
    Liked
    481 times

Liked
    4 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    cute is face and fine is body....and mrs. swizzy is both....i'd drink her bath water with a straw while she played me the piano in the bedroom
    To me, fine is the full package- nice body and pretty face. Sexy is more an ambient characteristic- one with sex appeal to compliment her image whether it's stylish, sophisticated, or plainly feminine. Pretty is spoken for itself as well as cute. Average is simply one that don't stand out. She may not be hideous, but perhaps it's her boring aura that doesn't shine. His or her, for that matter.

Who was this thread about again? LOL! To me, Alicia Keys is cute. Something about her strikes me as masculine. But go for it, dude.

New Arrival Nicki Minaj Ain't Got NUTTin' on This HIGH YELLOW BROAD -- MYA!! The_Critic's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Nicki ain't got nu'en on Mya

Why not?

Look at dat smile, look at dem teeth. Those hips and that waist. Looks awfully f_cking tasty to me.

Mya
    ?

Not a chance, all she got is a nice set of lips to wrap nicely around a thick-

well, you already know.

Liked
    4 times

Mya do have some nice lips, don't she?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123