Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LADY GAGA in a leopard skin SUPER SEXY Bikini! THANK GOD 4 THAT WHITTTTEE! (no Christina Aguilera)

Catch Up Newbies LADY GAGA in a leopard skin SUPER SEXY Bikini! THANK GOD 4 THAT WHITTTTEE! (no Christina Aguilera) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

whats up with them lil tykes bikini on ??? **** to small

Catch Up Newbies LADY GAGA in a leopard skin SUPER SEXY Bikini! THANK GOD 4 THAT WHITTTTEE! (no Christina Aguilera) Dez'Vina's Avatar
    Liked
    4 times

Default LOL!

I actually like Lady Gaga. She doesn't try to be like anyone else. You know what I like about these pictures? The fact that she doesn't care about how she looks or wtf we sittin' here talking about. She's having a good time, living it up. **** an us

Thank God 4 That White! LADY GAGA in a leopard skin SUPER SEXY Bikini! THANK GOD 4 THAT WHITTTTEE! (no Christina Aguilera) hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

Quote Originally Posted by The_Critic View Post

Fagggot, since I've joined all you've done was critique on dark meat you racist mothafucka. See, I ain't like kcpimpaholic, I ain't gonna justify liking peach b!tches to fill yo satisfactory, b!tch. I'll f_ck 'em, just cuz I can and they seem to like this well done ethnic d!ck more than that raw azz pink piece of sausage ya'll mothafucka's was cursed with.

This Poker Faced pale azz b!tch needs a tan and some dark d!ck. She ain't f_ckin sexy. She's disgusting.
    Its only August 12th... you been here fo how many dayz??

By the way... RACIST talk like that can get you BANNED... all I gotta do is tell the big man Opp

THANK GOD FOR THAT WHITTTTEEEE!

Catch Up Newbies LADY GAGA in a leopard skin SUPER SEXY Bikini! THANK GOD 4 THAT WHITTTTEE! (no Christina Aguilera) Dez'Vina's Avatar
    Liked
    4 times

Quote Originally Posted by hustleman View Post
    Its only August 12th... you been here fo how many dayz??

By the way... RACIST talk like that can get you BANNED... all I gotta do is tell the big man Opp

THANK GOD FOR THAT WHITTTTEEEE!
    Tattle tell Tattle tell
    Oh, stop crying.

He must've really hit a nerve, B. In my opinion, you've been making indirect racist remarks so if you're going to run and tell daddy, admit to your faults as well.

New Arrival LADY GAGA in a leopard skin SUPER SEXY Bikini! THANK GOD 4 THAT WHITTTTEE! (no Christina Aguilera) The_Critic's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Racist? Why am I racist? Hey, that's just my opinion.

What, does it hurt?

Liked
    4 times

In fact, hustleman, you're on a predominantly BLACK forum. You think you can get your azz on here talkin about black girls ain't pretty and you ain't gonna get no flack. And then when somebody got something to say about whiteees you go and tell like some sucker. [I]You been talking about black people and how unattractive they are, it wasn't being racist then.

Go suck something. Now report that!

New Arrival LADY GAGA in a leopard skin SUPER SEXY Bikini! THANK GOD 4 THAT WHITTTTEE! (no Christina Aguilera) The_Critic's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Dez be getting in. Get 'em. Don't worry mami, I got cha back. Although I'm not black-Cuban, I'm hood, and the hood I live in, hustleman couldn't be in.

Don't let him touch ya nerves though. I gotcha back! First, where ya man at?

Thank God 4 That White! LADY GAGA in a leopard skin SUPER SEXY Bikini! THANK GOD 4 THAT WHITTTTEE! (no Christina Aguilera) hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

I won't even quote you lames. You know who you are.

I got Bricks at the seaport dock. Go back to my first posts lames.

1000 Grams... JEEZY!!

THANK GOD FOR THAT WHITTTTTEEEE!

* and they thought i meant white girls *

Liked
    0 times

Nicca you ain't got $hit because if ya did, you'de be out in the real world utilizing mu'fucka.

And I thought you meant white. I ain't think $hit of ya weak azz sig, nagga. You a sucka! You know who you are hehehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12