Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: {VIDEO ADDED} Birdman BLOWING MONEY FAST!! Check his STUNTIN' $2.1 Million Red Bugatti!

Shut Up and Drink! {VIDEO ADDED} Birdman BLOWING MONEY FAST!! Check his STUNTIN' .1 Million Red Bugatti! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

whhoooaa

Product of Determination {VIDEO ADDED} Birdman BLOWING MONEY FAST!! Check his STUNTIN' .1 Million Red Bugatti! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

video added
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Thank God 4 That White! {VIDEO ADDED} Birdman BLOWING MONEY FAST!! Check his STUNTIN' .1 Million Red Bugatti! hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

lol there goes Bangladesh money

THANK GOD FOR THAT WHITTTEEEE!

Catch Up Newbies {VIDEO ADDED} Birdman BLOWING MONEY FAST!! Check his STUNTIN' .1 Million Red Bugatti! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    cotdamn! word?

only has one engine it normally puts out like 650-750 hp but when you turn the other key on on the left side like you are bout to adjust your seat it unleashes the other 700-750 hp. so like the total hp on the car is like 1200-1300 horses dont quote me on the hp but its a bad ass car. just google it or you tube sounds like a helicopter going by

And..How may I help you? {VIDEO ADDED} Birdman BLOWING MONEY FAST!! Check his STUNTIN' .1 Million Red Bugatti! TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Smile Dummy

Why blow money like that?? I can't stand it...but I do know that they invest in those cars, like buying a house. They flip them like houses and hold onto them for the parts to appreciate in value. So that's why he probably got it, to invest in it...It's a good investment!!!

Catch Up Newbies {VIDEO ADDED} Birdman BLOWING MONEY FAST!! Check his STUNTIN' .1 Million Red Bugatti! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by TaliciousVille View Post
    Why blow money like that?? I can't stand it...but I do know that they invest in those cars, like buying a house. They flip them like houses and hold onto them for the parts to appreciate in value. So that's why he probably got it, to invest in it...It's a good investment!!!

you invest in paintings cars and if you lucky enough a historical house. true enough this car is an investment but its not something you hold onto and sell the parts its not a 1969 442 Oldsmobile. and thats his lifestyle. **** if you had money like that i know i would cop some **** that folks be like why he buy that and i say to them bitch cause i can.

Catch Up Newbies {VIDEO ADDED} Birdman BLOWING MONEY FAST!! Check his STUNTIN' .1 Million Red Bugatti! TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

Quote Originally Posted by DeadreaLPRO View Post
    oh and the tires cost $70,000 a set too. or 17,500 a tire!
    Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    only has one engine it normally puts out like 650-750 hp but when you turn the other key on on the left side like you are bout to adjust your seat it unleashes the other 700-750 hp. so like the total hp on the car is like 1200-1300 horses dont quote me on the hp but its a bad ass car. just google it or you tube sounds like a helicopter going by
    window shoppers know about all the details of **** they cant ever buy
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    window shoppers know about all the details of **** they cant ever buy
    naw im just a fan of cars. i know i cant afford one of em. but keep them comments to yaself.

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* {VIDEO ADDED} Birdman BLOWING MONEY FAST!! Check his STUNTIN' .1 Million Red Bugatti! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Yu cannot give blk people money

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12