Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maia Campbell MUGSHOT!! CRACK COCAINE KILLS!!

Catch Up Newbies Maia Campbell MUGSHOT!! CRACK COCAINE KILLS!! Konfidential4's Avatar
    Liked
    94 times

real talk - d*mn shame; she was tight for a hot minute --- stay away from the drugs yo...

Catch Up Newbies Maia Campbell MUGSHOT!! CRACK COCAINE KILLS!! Dez'Vina's Avatar
    Liked
    4 times

Two days ago, and old friend of mine, 29yrs old, was killed behind that drug $hit. She was on drugs like, from the age 17. She must've got the wrong person and dude came back shooting- killed her. My sister witnessed it. That ain't no joke because people loose respect for drug addicts like that. I'm pretty sure ya'll all see then youtube video on her, ashamed.

He's On Fire! Maia Campbell MUGSHOT!! CRACK COCAINE KILLS!! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by Dez'Vina View Post
    Two days ago, and old friend of mine, 29yrs old, was killed behind that drug $hit. She was on drugs like, from the age 17. She must've got the wrong person and dude came back shooting- killed her. My sister witnessed it. That ain't no joke because people loose respect for drug addicts like that. I'm pretty sure ya'll all see then youtube video on her, ashamed.

nah we aint seenthe video
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

New Arrival Maia Campbell MUGSHOT!! CRACK COCAINE KILLS!! The_Critic's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    nah we aint seenthe video
    YouTube - Tv star caught high on crack! [Real Footage]

Thank God 4 That White! Maia Campbell MUGSHOT!! CRACK COCAINE KILLS!! hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    lovly sight to behold... a strung out black woman. My favorite customers. no offense... i'm just saying

THANK GOD FOR THAT WHITTTTEEEEE!

Liked
    0 times

How many customers you got homo? Obviously not enough to keep fagggot azz busy. Kekekeke!

And..How may I help you? Maia Campbell MUGSHOT!! CRACK COCAINE KILLS!! TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Dez'Vina View Post
    Anyway, that is upsetting. She blew her money once her career fell? It's hard out here for black women in this industry unless they half white or just doing some amazing $hit to spotlight their image. That's the truth.
    YOUR SO RIGHT!! I THINK SHE WAS ON THE COME UP, BUT SHE HAD SUCCESS AND SHE WAS INTO THE PARTY SCENE MAKING THE WRONG CHOICES...SHE COULD HAVE LANDED SOMEWHERE ELSE..SHE JUST NEEDED TO KEEP HER GRIND AND HER FAITH..SHE COULD GET OFF THE ADDICTION...I WANT TO SEE HER BEAT IT, FOR REAL...CRACK HEAD MUGSHOTS?? I MEAN COME ON!!!!

Catch Up Newbies Maia Campbell MUGSHOT!! CRACK COCAINE KILLS!! Dez'Vina's Avatar
    Liked
    4 times

I know, and she's only 31yrs old. She's young, she looks strung out like she's been on that stuff for a minute, now. Maybe, I don't know, $hit, I just heard about it on here a few days ago and watched that clip ole boy posted up top on youtube. It's all over the net.

Catch Up Newbies Maia Campbell MUGSHOT!! CRACK COCAINE KILLS!! D-Minus's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Thats the Chick from 'In da House' with Uncle L......Damn Crack does Kill.
    When you've got a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Liked
    0 times

When I was watching a clip from In Da House she was all proper sounding. Yo, da clip from youtube, she ghetto as hell. Crack don't change that- she was frontin' before. Hahaha!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12