Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: The Fearless Class of 2010 (Lauren London, Tia Mowry & More)

Catch Up Newbies The Fearless Class of 2010 (Lauren London, Tia Mowry & More) TIGERSIN's Avatar
    Liked
    481 times

Default The Fearless Class of 2010 (Lauren London, Tia Mowry & More)

FEARLESS MAGAZINE is Proud to present the FEARLESS Class of 2010!

This class is Powerful, Brilliant, and Fabulous! These Gorgeous women Shine on screen and off. Their Glory is Radiant! These women continue to liberate themselves from skeptics and strive to overcome the adversities of being actresses of color…which makes them FEARLESS!

In the inaugural issue, FEARLESS Magazine is honoring women of color who are working actresses in Young Hollywood. This past spring, Vanity Fair received great criticism for lacking diversity in the women they chose to be “the new Hollywood” for the next decade. The magazine presents many incredibly talented young actresses, yet there were no women of color represented. 
Arian Simone, the Editorial Director of Fearless Magazine, thought that this was a great opportunity to celebrate women of color who are actresses in Young Hollywood,”

On the cover are eight talented actresses that are rising stars in Hollywood, Tia Mowry (The Game), Lauren London (ATL), Naturi Naughton(Notorious) , Monique Coleman (High School Musical) , Jennifer Freeman (My Wife & Kids), Kyla Pratt (One on One), Tiffany Hines(Nikita), Chyna Layne (Precious). FEARLESS Magazine presents “The Fearless Class of 2010”, young women who continue to pursue their dreams regardless of obstacles. These women are not just actresses, they are wives, mothers, producers, writers, you name it, and they conquer it!

Product of Determination The Fearless Class of 2010 (Lauren London, Tia Mowry & More) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

fearless... lol

how can i take them serious with Lauren London in the fold. I'll never get ova she's just anotha one of Weezy's baby mamas
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies The Fearless Class of 2010 (Lauren London, Tia Mowry & More) TIGERSIN's Avatar
    Liked
    481 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    fearless... lol

how can i take them serious with Lauren London in the fold. I'll never get ova she's just anotha one of Weezy's baby mamas