Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SOL LATINA- New Thickness Dynasty Series- Does She Have A Future??

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times
    Dez'Vina bi**h you the nasty looking little girl so grow up.
    Fabulous- u wish u have a real women like her she just may not even look at you twice
    SuccesStriver she not easy so you could not even tuch her
    airforce318 keep dreaming on it man bend over for your small **** wright .

what people need to know is sol a good women help out lots off people works alot and dont play game she bust her ass at the gym lost over 105pounds and still got it going on she a latin dance instruckter and if you meet her and see what she about you all eat your words so next time grow up and see and think befor wrighting she help kids and is also a mom she is an insperashon to a lot off women so ass one off her friends ..i dont talk about someone you dont know she must be doing someting wright that your heating..

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

sol latina

What do you heaters know about sol latina not much .right than why heat on a women that look good and work on her look loseing 105 pounds she help out other women fell good about them self. people like you who put dum comments couse you not that good looking .she is a dance latin dance instruckter who help out others get were they want to be her boby hot you cant even tell she lost so much. she sweet and out going and would give you the clouse off her back if she had to .every one that meet her just falls in love with her and any time a women puts up some dum **** it couse she cant be her. and the men cant have her put dum **** to
    she help out at the schools and always make time for kids that are not her as well as her own the pics she take are to show befor and afters to others so they can see they can do it to with no sugery she outstanding .just pis me off to see dum ass people heating on such a good women :mad:
    oo and for you girls that heat with out knowing her she just may be the beast friend you missing couse off your mouth..:mad:
    and i will be puting up more comments do to your dum and nasty comment on a women that helps out so many people..you cant even step in to the gym with out every one wanting you to meet her do to all she has done for her self and others..
    People need to learn about a person befor heating

FUCC NICCAS SOL LATINA-  New Thickness Dynasty Series-  Does She Have A Future?? FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

Quote Originally Posted by levie View Post
    Dez'Vina bi**h you the nasty looking little girl so grow up.
    Fabulous- u wish u have a real women like her she just may not even look at you twice
    SuccesStriver she not easy so you could not even tuch her
    airforce318 keep dreaming on it man bend over for your small **** wright .

what people need to know is sol a good women help out lots off people works alot and dont play game she bust her ass at the gym lost over 105pounds and still got it going on she a latin dance instruckter and if you meet her and see what she about you all eat your words so next time grow up and see and think befor wrighting she help kids and is also a mom she is an insperashon to a lot off women so ass one off her friends ..i dont talk about someone you dont know she must be doing someting wright that your heating..
    Tell Em why u mad son get at thez niccas
    kush smoker

Just tryna make it.... SOL LATINA-  New Thickness Dynasty Series-  Does She Have A Future?? airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

im just going to assume that you are not american, i had to struggle to read that... now the threadstarter asked if she had a future, regardless of what she has been through, she just is not a good model, and most of the male posters on here would have sex with her. she just is not a model take it for what it is... go eat some ice cream or something... all upset over an internet post...
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Product of Determination SOL LATINA-  New Thickness Dynasty Series-  Does She Have A Future?? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by airforce318 View Post
    im just going to assume that you are not american, i had to struggle to read that... now the threadstarter asked if she had a future, regardless of what she has been through, she just is not a good model, and most of the male posters on here would have sex with her. she just is not a model take it for what it is... go eat some ice cream or something... all upset over an internet post...
    basically.

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Booty Gif Dot Com SOL LATINA-  New Thickness Dynasty Series-  Does She Have A Future??
    Liked
    3 times

as a model something that quite click right but if you are asking if id smash. hell yeah. ive done much much much worse

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

you need to grow the F**k up you could not see a good women if she slap you in the face .and a well know one that people love when they meet her like i say u would eat your word if you know the girl...

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by FUCCBOYSBEWARE View Post
    Tell Em why u mad son get at thez niccas

yo have to let them know couse she a real women that not a fake hair fake nail fake body part type off girl and her hair not wave all hers she work hard .down to earth kinda girl and she not easy like most b**chs ..
    Last edited by levie; 09-28-2010 at 06:49 PM.

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

by the way have you look at you pic on your page she nasty looking and not sexy or classy looking so work on that

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast