Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blac Cyna I LIKE IT REDů

Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by Dez'Vina View Post
    Okay, she ain't cute. I can see that. But when a sistah ain't that cute you'll pass and she gets it so much harder than when a non-black ain't that cute, it's overlooked.

Some of ya;ll black dude really need to check ya'll selves. I'm not talking about you non-blacks. Ya'll don't even count when it comes to this.

I've been a member on here for just a little bit, but in this little time, I seen so many black girls get bashed because they ain't fuckin perfect. Then you get these hideous behind white nonblacks and just because of your ideal of beauty supercedes, she's the $hit, dayyym, ahhh man, I'll smash, she's dope, she's hot, and all this crazy $hit when the bitch is merely average.

Whack, whack, whack, some of you dudes are whack.

Black girl gotta perfect to get the same love an average to just about average non black girl gets. That is hilarious.

well thats only cause everybody on the net mess with nothing but dimes and like they aint never took one for the team or even got a girl that look half way decent compared to some of these girls. granted the face aint all that but truth be told yall would knock it down

Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Dez'Vina View Post
    I can't say that I know what you're talking about. You should have quoted the message you were referring to because the one you did has nothing to do with your comment.

Anyway... I'll just say I do not try making people like something other than what they like. I don't give two $hits what they like. I just happen to stand up for my people when I see them being bashed. I ain't the type of person that walks by a fight when someone's being jumped. I jump my a$$ in, no matter the consequenes. Am I trying to make the jumpers realize jumping someone ain't right? No fuk what they think and realize, but while I'm around, it won't happen.

Just for now on, skip over my posts if it don't pertain to you.
    i jump in when i feel like it...same as you...i clicked ur scale by the way

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123