Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A CLOSER LOOK At One of KANYE WEST's Outfits. (Gay or Hot)

Product of Determination A CLOSER LOOK At One of KANYE WEST's Outfits. (Gay or Hot) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default A CLOSER LOOK At One of KANYE WEST's Outfits. (Gay or Hot)

Kanye West really isnít playing with this Rosewood Movement, he was spotted out in New York City in a Band of Outsiders Shawl Collar Dinner Jacket ($1,824). This hand tailored one button dinner jacket features a shawl collar, front flap pockets and back side vents and is made with natural cotton canvas. He finished off the look with black pants and a pair of white Adidas Vintage Rod Laver Sneakers ($75), and you got to love the distressed brown leather tote he is carrying. Kanyeís bag is a Giant Hermes Birkin Leather Travel Bag (starting at $7000)

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Dice City Kid A CLOSER LOOK At One of KANYE WEST's Outfits. (Gay or Hot) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

not gay....i carry a travel bag....AND I WILL TAKE YOUR CHICK...j/k

Catch Up Newbies A CLOSER LOOK At One of KANYE WEST's Outfits. (Gay or Hot) D-Minus's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

'ye is looking crisp........
    When you've got a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

And..How may I help you? A CLOSER LOOK At One of KANYE WEST's Outfits. (Gay or Hot) TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Smile gay

HOT & GAY!!!

I'm Heating Up! A CLOSER LOOK At One of KANYE WEST's Outfits. (Gay or Hot) ILoveBigButts's Avatar
    Liked
    7 times

Thumbs down A Man Purse, Are you Serious?

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    not gay....i carry a travel bag....AND I WILL TAKE YOUR CHICK...j/k
    Get the **** out of here, if that isn't gay then neither is a guy taking a **** up his ass gay either. I don't know you personally but if you carry a "man purse" like Kanye West in these photos NEVER EVER REFER TO YOURSELF AS A MASCULINE MAN!

Let me guess you where skinnies too?

Dice City Kid A CLOSER LOOK At One of KANYE WEST's Outfits. (Gay or Hot) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveBigButts View Post
    Get the **** out of here, if that isn't gay then neither is a guy taking a **** up his ass gay either. I don't know you personally but if you carry a "man purse" like Kanye West in these photos NEVER EVER REFER TO YOURSELF AS A MASCULINE MAN!

Let me guess you where skinnies too?
    don't WEAR skinnies....homie im grown...and my masculine self gets mani's and pedi's wears a man bag to work...i also get facials and massages...i care about my presentation....and i'm not AT ALL worried about close-mindedness(is that a word?)...i'm SUPER comfortable in my skin and just like my house and my car i need no co-signer.....oh yeah....and i will take ur chick with my man bag...

FUCC NICCAS A CLOSER LOOK At One of KANYE WEST's Outfits. (Gay or Hot) FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

not hot but not gay
    kush smoker

Liked
    0 times

HOLLA!
    ?What is Love?

Member A CLOSER LOOK At One of KANYE WEST's Outfits. (Gay or Hot)
    Liked
    1 times

both the jacket and the bag is hard!

I'm Heating Up! A CLOSER LOOK At One of KANYE WEST's Outfits. (Gay or Hot) ILoveBigButts's Avatar
    Liked
    7 times

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    don't WEAR skinnies....homie im grown...and my masculine self gets mani's and pedi's wears a man bag to work...i also get facials and massages...i care about my presentation....and i'm not AT ALL worried about close-mindedness(is that a word?)...i'm SUPER comfortable in my skin and just like my house and my car i need no co-signer.....oh yeah....and i will take ur chick with my man bag...
    You might want to re-word the part where you stated, "i also get facials..." Something about that just doesn't sound right...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast