Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Kim Kardashian with Christian Louboutin Kathena Leopard Clutch and Prada Peep-toe Booties

Product of Determination Kim Kardashian with Christian Louboutin Kathena Leopard Clutch and Prada Peep-toe Booties Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Kim Kardashian with Christian Louboutin Kathena Leopard Clutch and Prada Peep-toe Booties

Kim Kardashian was spotted at the Baccarat Crystal Museum in Paris, France carrying a Kathena leopard Pony clutch ($1,795) from her favorite high-end designer Christian Louboutin. Coming from the Fall/Winter 2010 Collection, this bag has leopard print pony hair, a magnetic gold metal chain fastening, black patent leather piping, and a red canvas interior. Kim was also rocking a pair of Prada Platform Peep-toe booties ($850), which are suede with an ankle buckle strap and a gold-toned back zip.

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Kim Kardashian with Christian Louboutin Kathena Leopard Clutch and Prada Peep-toe Booties screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

what no ass shots in hea