Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: !!!Kat stacks infected!!! thats what reports say!!

in dat thang !!!Kat stacks infected!!! thats what reports say!! youn9mon3y's Avatar
    Liked
    25 times

Exclamation !!!Kat stacks infected!!! thats what reports say!!

Kat Stacks’ real name is Andrea Herrera and you can see on the report that she had several tests done and the Hepatitis C test came back positive some how media take out got a copy rap it up ppl

Photobucket

Photobucket
    Photobucket

Catch Up Newbies !!!Kat stacks infected!!! thats what reports say!! TIGERSIN's Avatar
    Liked
    481 times

Product of Determination !!!Kat stacks infected!!! thats what reports say!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

:%@3r:

in dat thang !!!Kat stacks infected!!! thats what reports say!! youn9mon3y's Avatar
    Liked
    25 times

^^^ she got hepatitis c so she FAILED horribly

Catch Up Newbies !!!Kat stacks infected!!! thats what reports say!! TIGERSIN's Avatar
    Liked
    481 times

she f*cks alot of rappers she must have had infections before
    but Mediatakeout makes up alot sh*t i wouldnt know who to believe i've seen alot of fake made up things on that site...if it is true thats f*cked up that doctors would let that type of info get out...

Product of Determination !!!Kat stacks infected!!! thats what reports say!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERSIN View Post
    she f*cks alot of rappers she must have had infections before
    but Mediatakeout makes up alot sh*t i wouldnt know who to believe i've seen alot of fake made up things on that site...if it is true thats f*cked up that doctors would let that type of info get out...
    its just a smear campaign against her to fukk up her image... Its totally reasonable tho... she likes the attention.

Doctors can't let out that information neither could their secretary... unless they want problems or a lawsuit.

Mediatakeout... no comment.

Catch Up Newbies !!!Kat stacks infected!!! thats what reports say!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

well they say you aint hot unless they talking bout you,who knows it probably a lot of these dude in the industry that got what she got and now they can make it official . didn't know she was white at least mixed

Booty Gif Dot Com !!!Kat stacks infected!!! thats what reports say!!
    Liked
    3 times

I stand by my previous statement in the Kat Juice Box Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by booty-gifs View Post
    Shes an annoying attention whore and doesnt mind making a fool of herself to keep people talking about her stank @ss. Why dont this troublemaking ho just shut up and just do **** for a living!?!?!

id rather have sex with Amy Winehouse raw no rubber while shooting up herion with dirty needles than touch Kat!

Im not sure Red wants to stick with his though! well at least the first part but the second part is where she belongs!

Quote Originally Posted by redman42 View Post
    i would try and beat the snot out of that .she can get nut all inher face. send her ass to ghettogaggers