Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Waka Flocka Flame Says "Tupac" Led Him To His "Flockaveli" Album Title

in dat thang Waka Flocka Flame Says "Tupac" Led Him To His "Flockaveli" Album Title youn9mon3y's Avatar
    Liked
    25 times

Quote Originally Posted by Nasir Sincere View Post
    True he does have his own style **** them haters. Although I would have a problem if did Flockamatic. Either way his cd is a banger.

kant argue wit that..2pac was a poet..flocka iz crunk..get yo ass beat in da club type ish..aint nobody swagga jackin..so haters fall back

And..How may I help you? Waka Flocka Flame Says "Tupac" Led Him To His "Flockaveli" Album Title TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Default no

See it will be looked at as him trying to use him for album sales...People are not going to buy that inspiration crap...If the man was alive, he really would decline! Pac was not that type of guy....Flocka need to stop!!!

And..How may I help you? Waka Flocka Flame Says "Tupac" Led Him To His "Flockaveli" Album Title TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Default Dummy

I just took a good look at that picture...get ready for a lawsuit Flocka or something....I don't understand, why not just let him be your inspiration..because Shakur was murdered..I think imma write the record label, he shouldn't be able to do that...
    Last edited by TaliciousVille; 10-09-2010 at 07:45 PM.

in dat thang Waka Flocka Flame Says "Tupac" Led Him To His "Flockaveli" Album Title youn9mon3y's Avatar
    Liked
    25 times

Quote Originally Posted by TaliciousVille View Post
    I just took a good look at that picture...get ready for a lawsuit Flocka or something....I don't understand, why not just let him be your inspiration..because Shakur was murdered..I think imma write the record label, he shouldn't be able to do that...
    STOP IT thats not even da real photoPhotobucket kome on ppl g3r yall mind right

Liked
    25 times

Point blank this **** go TOO hard..he aint lyrical we all kno dat even dat ***** admitted it.BUT he on some hood Ish regardless

Catch Up Newbies Waka Flocka Flame Says "Tupac" Led Him To His "Flockaveli" Album Title screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

if pac was alive he wouldn't call and ask for his permission to do some **** like that. wacka is another gucci mane bangin beats nice lil hook her "like i go hard in the paint ***** leave you stankin ***** what the **** you thankin niigga" yea if you gt 4 15's in da trunk **** gone knock. and you will be knocking pictures off the wall. yall new generation on some new **** errbody wanna be pac biggie jigga nas stay in yo own lane

Booty Gif Dot Com Waka Flocka Flame Says "Tupac" Led Him To His "Flockaveli" Album Title
    Liked
    3 times

in 2010 rap is so lame right now..

a lot of these ni99az got rich in the 90's and got lazy or got SHOT and no longer here to rep the real.

there is a new class of MC's born in the late 80's and early 90's that grew up with the internet, cellphones, Xbox all they knew and dont remember what it was like before that and put out ringtone ready disposable music thats hot for one summer and then its old and stale real quick with no lasting value!!!

they know Biggie and Pac and copy there style or they know Weezy and copy his style and run with it!!!

sad to admit but the best rapper alive is a white guy named Eminem! hes lethal!

Catch Up Newbies Waka Flocka Flame Says "Tupac" Led Him To His "Flockaveli" Album Title screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by booty-gifs View Post

a lot of these ni99az got rich in the 90's and got lazy or got SHOT and no longer here to rep the real.

there is a new class of MC's born in the late 80's and early 90's that grew up with the internet, cellphones, Xbox all they knew and dont remember what it was like before that and put out ringtone ready disposable music thats hot for one summer and then its old and stale real quick with no lasting value!!!

they know Biggie and Pac and copy there style or they know Weezy and copy his style and run with it!!!

what about andre 3000???? em is cold with it though what bout nas em is in the top 5 though

Liked
    25 times

Quote Originally Posted by booty-gifs View Post

how kan anybody steal biggie or pac's style when niggaz kant even compare????? oh i forgot this the only kno about this album yall listen to labron flocka james 1 and 2 or salute or shoot me 1 and 2Photobucket and 2.5 and tell me if he stealing anybody style...he just flocka just a bad choice in naming a album homie been hot for bout two years now with da mixtapes..now he komes out mainstream then he accused of bittin pac's style kuz of a album name **** outta here

Liked
    41 times

Default awww

Okay...though I'm still not convinced...Sorry!!!

Quote Originally Posted by youn9mon3y View Post
    how kan anybody steal biggie or pac's style when niggaz kant even compare????? oh i forgot this the only kno about this album yall listen to labron flocka james 1 and 2 or salute or shoot me 1 and 2Photobucket and 2.5 and tell me if he stealing anybody style...he just flocka just a bad choice in naming a album homie been hot for bout two years now with da mixtapes..now he komes out mainstream then he accused of bittin pac's style kuz of a album name **** outta here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast