Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Waka Flocka Flame Says "Tupac" Led Him To His "Flockaveli" Album Title

Catch Up Newbies Waka Flocka Flame Says "Tupac" Led Him To His "Flockaveli" Album Title screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

have jay z or nas or em or kanye or outkast named an album after any legends????

Catch Up Newbies Waka Flocka Flame Says "Tupac" Led Him To His "Flockaveli" Album Title Nasir Sincere's Avatar
    Liked
    3 times

Either way the album is a banger.

Catch Up Newbies Waka Flocka Flame Says "Tupac" Led Him To His "Flockaveli" Album Title
    Liked
    2 times

lol ya nuggas in here really havin a deep disussion bout a rapper who is garbage on the mic and knows he is and wont be heard from in bout a year or two..whos cares wha he names his $hit its gonna go double plastic anywayz...

And..How may I help you? Waka Flocka Flame Says "Tupac" Led Him To His "Flockaveli" Album Title TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Default HAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    lol ya nuggas in here really havin a deep disussion bout a rapper who is garbage on the mic and knows he is and wont be heard from in bout a year or two..whos cares wha he names his $hit its gonna go double plastic anywayz...

Booty Gif Dot Com Waka Flocka Flame Says "Tupac" Led Him To His "Flockaveli" Album Title
    Liked
    3 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    have jay z or nas or em or kanye or outkast named an album after any legends????

Jay jacked 2PAC classic "Me and My Girlfriend" for 2008 Bonnie And Clyde but he was stupid enough to name his whole album after someone else!

Flock made a HUGE mistake dedicating his debut album after PAC like this! a song yes but a whole album.. WTF he just looks like a rap fan that got lucky! let Pac rest in peace and get off his nuts man

in dat thang Waka Flocka Flame Says "Tupac" Led Him To His "Flockaveli" Album Title youn9mon3y's Avatar
    Liked
    25 times

Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post

i LOVe it when hataz hate Waka Flocka's "Flockaveli" Projected To Sell 40K In First-Week | SOHH.COM Southern rapper Waka Flocka Flame's Flockaveli debut album is reportedly en route to sell up to 40,000 records in its first-week.Multi-talented performer/producer/writer Bruno Mars' New Elektra debut, Doo-Wops & Hooligans, looks set for a debut between 45-50k. Asylum/WB Atlanta rapper Waka Flocka Flame's Flockaveli will debut with a total around 35-40k. E1 Music's Faith Evans, widow of the late Notorious B.I.G., returns with her sixth album, Something About Faith, her first since 2005's A Faithful Christmas, looking at a likely 23-27k opening sales week. Pimp C, the late member of rap duo UGK with partner Bun B, is represented by the posthumous Rap-a-Lot release, The Naked Soul of Sweet Jones, with sales estimates of 18-20k. (Hits Daily Double) i want a double plastic chain right now..let me kall B pumper up right quick.. if u gon sell tapes u gon sell PERIOD
    Last edited by youn9mon3y; 10-11-2010 at 03:37 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123