Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Waka Flocka Flame Says "Tupac" Led Him To His "Flockaveli" Album Title

Product of Determination Waka Flocka Flame Says "Tupac" Led Him To His "Flockaveli" Album Title Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Waka Flocka Flame Says "Tupac" Led Him To His "Flockaveli" Album Title

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Waka Flocka Flame Says "Tupac" Led Him To His "Flockaveli" Album Title Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

OMG is this nigga serious
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Dice City Kid Waka Flocka Flame Says "Tupac" Led Him To His "Flockaveli" Album Title ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

flocka

Member Waka Flocka Flame Says "Tupac" Led Him To His "Flockaveli" Album Title
    Liked
    22 times

WTF?? this dude trying to steal Pac whole style...have some meaning in yo songs first my nig

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

SAY WHATTTTTTT?

in dat thang Waka Flocka Flame Says "Tupac" Led Him To His "Flockaveli" Album Title youn9mon3y's Avatar
    Liked
    25 times

Quote Originally Posted by imsoh0od View Post
    WTF?? this dude trying to steal Pac whole style...have some meaning in yo songs first my nig
    ...nah bruh he def got his own style....Waka Flocka Flame Apologizes To 2Pac Fans Over "Flockaveli" Debut Title | SOHH.COM
    "I apologize to Tupac fans if they think I'm using Tupac to sell records," Waka told SOHH. "I'm not. Tupac is the reason why I really made Flockaveli. It's because of the story of . You know what I'm saying? And at the time right now, I'm gonna sum it all up, Makaveli had his back up against the wall, he felt like people were out to get him. You know what I'm saying? It's how he felt. At the time I was making my album, that's how I felt. And that's what was going on. I was going through bad press, bad time, everything." (SOHH) FLOCKA!

Booty Gif Dot Com Waka Flocka Flame Says "Tupac" Led Him To His "Flockaveli" Album Title
    Liked
    3 times

Quote Originally Posted by youn9mon3y View Post
    ...nah bruh he def got his own style....Waka Flocka Flame Apologizes To 2Pac Fans Over "Flockaveli" Debut Title | SOHH.COM
    "I apologize to Tupac fans if they think I'm using Tupac to sell records," Waka told SOHH. "I'm not. Tupac is the reason why I really made Flockaveli. It's because of the story of . You know what I'm saying? And at the time right now, I'm gonna sum it all up, Makaveli had his back up against the wall, he felt like people were out to get him. You know what I'm saying? It's how he felt. At the time I was making my album, that's how I felt. And that's what was going on. I was going through bad press, bad time, everything." (SOHH) FLOCKA!
    Ok whats next Young Jeezy gonna do his Biggie impression and call it LIFE AFTER TRAP?? LOL

please man these new crop of rappers dont have any originality. they spending too much time at the Tat palor instead of the studio working on there music!

FUCC NICCAS Waka Flocka Flame Says "Tupac" Led Him To His "Flockaveli" Album Title FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

Quote Originally Posted by booty-gifs View Post
    Ok whats next Young Jeezy gonna do his Biggie impression and call it LIFE AFTER TRAP?? LOL

please man these new crop of rappers dont have any originality. they spending too much time at the Tat palor instead of the studio working on there music!
    LMAO THA TAT PALOR

btw somebody kill this fool and get it over with
    kush smoker

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

OH HELL NAW

Catch Up Newbies Waka Flocka Flame Says "Tupac" Led Him To His "Flockaveli" Album Title Nasir Sincere's Avatar
    Liked
    3 times

Quote Originally Posted by youn9mon3y View Post
    True he does have his own style **** them haters. Although I would have a problem if did Flockamatic. Either way his cd is a banger.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast