Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nicki Minaj Pink Friday (Artwork)

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by TaliciousVille View Post

If you want to influence others opinions in an open forum, you can't call names, deliver up insults, attempts to intimidate others to do so...you would easily fall on deaf ears...where the entire convo is thrown out...Enough Said!
    dude. this is a messageboard with people of baseless opinions and fake names...not a church. if you want to be heard...become a false prophet and your words will truly fall on deaf ears.

- STFU!

this thread...like all others...will soon be forgotten as new posts of tits and ass will bump it down to page 6.

Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    dude. this is a messageboard with people of baseless opinions and fake names...not a church. if you want to be heard...become a false prophet and your words will truly fall on deaf ears.

- STFU!

this thread...like all others...will soon be forgotten as new posts of tits and ass will bump it down to page 6.
    well this is the flashing light picture i candy forum.but regardless what she does it is to appeal to more than just blacks and whites. she trying to be like em lil wayne 50 being overseas and doing shows. anyway it goes i wont be buying or download the album anyway so i could care less bout the way she looks on her cover. look at it like a grocery store you cant just sell to 1 ethnic its to broad you shooting yourself in the foot for not getting all that money that you can cause you say im not gone market it to black folks or mexican or white folks come on man

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    well this is the flashing light picture i candy forum.but regardless what she does it is to appeal to more than just blacks and whites. she trying to be like em lil wayne 50 being overseas and doing shows. anyway it goes i wont be buying or download the album anyway so i could care less bout the way she looks on her cover. look at it like a grocery store you cant just sell to 1 ethnic its to broad you shooting yourself in the foot for not getting all that money that you can cause you say im not gone market it to black folks or mexican or white folks come on man
    well, she just fired Diddy (her manager)so we'll see if they change the artwork to her CD cover.

there's no point of me making my point again because you guys don't get it. you think that because she looks like a "white barbie" on her CD cover that's going to increase her record sells among non-blacks when it won't .

Why? Because....

- Everytime she does a TV interview...non-blacks will see a black woman.
    - Everytime she does a live concert on stage...non-blacks will see a black woman
    - Everytime she's in a magazine...non-blacks will see a black woman
    - Everytime NON-BLACKS see her in person... they'll see a black woman.
    - If non-blacks see her in a movie...they'll be looking at a black woman
    - Everytime non-blacks see her in a music video...they'll see a black woman.

So the album cover is counter-productive by trying to fool people to making her look white. people ain't stupid. if it didn't work for Michael...won't work for her. Non-blacks know Niki is black. Michael was the most famous person in the world when he had his black skin.
    Last edited by lloyd; 10-18-2010 at 08:04 PM.

Liked
    1031 times

well, she just fired Diddy (her manager)so we'll see if they change the artwork to her CD cover.

there's no point of me making my point again because you guys don't get it. you think that because she looks like a "white barbie" on her CD cover that's going to increase her record sells among non-blacks when it won't .

Why? Because....

- Everytime she does a TV interview...non-blacks will see a black woman.
    - Everytime she does a live concert on stage...non-blacks will see a black woman
    - Everytime she's in a magazine...non-blacks will see a black woman
    - Everytime NON-BLACKS see her in person... they'll see a black woman.
    - If non-blacks see her in a movie...they'll be looking at a black woman
    - Everytime non-blacks see her in a music video...they'll see a black woman.

So the album cover is counter-productive by trying to fool people to making her look white. people ain't stupid. if it didn't work for Michael...won't work for her. Non-blacks know Niki is black. Michael was the most famous person in the world when he had his black skin.

blah blah blah blah .. are you gone buy the album when it comes out????

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    170 times

blah blah blah blah .. are you gone buy the album when it comes out????
    no negroe. i don't buy or listen to no fvcking rap music. I can't stand that music and hate rap/hip hop culture and the people who reflect and represent it.

hip hop died years ago due to the overwhelming negative influence of poor inner city black male youths who grew up in the city streets selling drugs, joined gangs, were incarcerated due to crimes they committed, and pimped prostitutes and then being influenced by rap and hip hop music thought they had some musical talent joined the rap game, called themselves rappers and created a new genre of hip hop rap called "gangsta rap" which told their story as the poor criminal black male.

it is that "poor criminal black male" (thug) that I as a black man fvcking hate and don't relate to and wish to God that i could genocide because he's fvcking things up for us non-criminal black males.

and the Gangsta rapper...his businesses, companies and relationships that he keeps forming with whites who control everything is only going to make it a whole lot easier as it is planned to kill two targets with one stone.

Liked
    1031 times

no negroe. i don't buy or listen to no fvcking rap music. I can't stand that music and hate rap/hip hop culture and the people who reflect and represent it.

hip hop died years ago due to the overwhelming negative influence of poor inner city black male youths who grew up in the city streets selling drugs, joined gangs, were incarcerated due to crimes they committed, and pimped prostitutes and then being influenced by rap and hip hop music thought they had some musical talent joined the rap game, called themselves rappers and created a new genre of hip hop rap called "gangsta rap" which told their story as the poor criminal black male.

it is that "poor criminal black male" (thug) that I as a black man fvcking hate and don't relate to and wish to God that i could genocide because he's fvcking things up for us non-criminal black males.

and the Gangsta rapper...his businesses, companies and relationships that he keeps forming with whites who control everything is only going to make it a whole lot easier as it is planned to kill two targets with one stone.
    all what you just said is what hip hop is about struggle just like blues/ and why would you join a hip hop board??? go kill yo self

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    170 times

all what you just said is what hip hop is about struggle just like blues/ and why would you join a hip hop board??? go kill yo self
    I didn't join a "hip hop board" for hip hop you f.a.g.g.o.t. i joined it for the iCandy Forum to look at bytches.

I never gave a sh!t about 2 Live Crew or Sir Mix A Lot but everytime those
    n!ggas had a big booty girl in one of their music videos i watched it with the volume down.

and how dare you compare the garbage and pathetic Hip Hop/Gangsta lifestyle of young black male gang members and drug dealers who masquerade as "rappers" who've murder people, sell drugs, join gangs and buy illegal weapons and even get killed thinking they're Al Pacino in a Scarface movie to a musical artform known as the Blues which primarily deals with bad male and female relationships?

Last time I checked...Blues artists like B.B. King don't go around shooting at people in a club after a musical performance, promoting gang violence or being a criminal in their music. And Blues artists don't go to jail or get killed from the music they create and perform.

But these bytch ass black rappers don't fvcking learn even AFTER they've made it out of the ghetto and have a #1 hit on the radio and have starred in movies. They're still getting killed like Tupac and Biggie or getting locked up like DMX, Lil Kim, T.I. and Lil Wayne.

And then punk a$$ dudes like you try to defend their lifestyle and the Hip Hop culture because you're just like them...fvcked up doing the same bullsh!t they're doing just on a poverty level.

The only difference between you and T.I. is that that n!gga is rich and famous and you're not.

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    2 times

i think u need to smoke som bud and chill and fuc som bit$ches cuz there to much anger in u

Liked
    1031 times

I didn't join a "hip hop board" for hip hop you f.a.g.g.o.t. i joined it for the iCandy Forum to look at bytches.

I never gave a sh!t about 2 Live Crew or Sir Mix A Lot but everytime those
    n!ggas had a big booty girl in one of their music videos i watched it with the volume down.

and how dare you compare the garbage and pathetic Hip Hop/Gangsta lifestyle of young black male gang members and drug dealers who masquerade as "rappers" who've murder people, sell drugs, join gangs and buy illegal weapons and even get killed thinking they're Al Pacino in a Scarface movie to a musical artform known as the Blues which primarily deals with bad male and female relationships?

Last time I checked...Blues artists like B.B. King don't go around shooting at people in a club after a musical performance, promoting gang violence or being a criminal in their music. And Blues artists don't go to jail or get killed from the music they create and perform.

But these bytch ass black rappers don't fvcking learn even AFTER they've made it out of the ghetto and have a #1 hit on the radio and have starred in movies. They're still getting killed like Tupac and Biggie or getting locked up like DMX, Lil Kim, T.I. and Lil Wayne.

And then punk a$$ dudes like you try to defend their lifestyle and the Hip Hop culture because you're just like them...fvcked up doing the same bullsh!t they're doing just on a poverty level.

The only difference between you and T.I. is that that n!gga is rich and famous and you're not.

you didnt have to create an account to look at these pics in this form, but anyway im threw talking to you bout this **** hea.

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    i think u need to smoke som bud and chill and fuc som bit$ches cuz there to much anger in u
    everytime some negroe hears someone speak against something he's in favor of...he wants you to smoke some bud and chill. i don't smoke weed or do drugs like you homie.

not every black man...is a weed smoker, banger, owes child support, listens to rap music, is on welfare, is in jail, un-employed, a drug dealer etc.

chilling ain't gone solve sh!t. neither is getting angry about it. but doing something about putting an end to whites as a race and blacks who help glorify Hip Hop and Rap will.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast