Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nicki Minaj Pink Friday (Artwork)

Product of Determination Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Nicki Minaj Pink Friday (Artwork)

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    170 times

that is so fucking uncool....why does she look white?

Liked
    3 times

Lol this album cover is too funny!

Liked
    1 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    that is so fucking uncool....why does she look white?
    I agree. I hate when black chix dnt embrace they're coco skin...smh

And..How may I help you? TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Default nm

Well...I think having to appeal to the white audience has alot to do with her image...also her deal is extremely large so she gotta bank on this album...it's all strategy...as image is always apart of marketing strategy...I seen alot of what artist have to go through and they really can't afford not selling albums....

And..How may I help you? TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Default nm

She's probably promoting an image that she don't even like! Alot of times this is the case with artist images...ya'll gonna see...just give it time!

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    2 times

she tryin hard to stick to dat dumba$$ image i doubt her **** sells

Booty Gif Dot Com
    Liked
    3 times

Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    she tryin hard to stick to dat dumba$$ image i doubt her **** sells
    shes tapping into that market that loves Lady Gaga! Young girls and Gays!
    no hardcore hip hop hood ni99a will be bumping that sh1t but we would love to phuck her so that keeps her relevant among US.

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by TaliciousVille View Post
    Well...I think having to appeal to the white audience has alot to do with her image...also her deal is extremely large so she gotta bank on this album...it's all strategy...as image is always apart of marketing strategy...I seen alot of what artist have to go through and they really can't afford not selling albums....
    your logic is in-correct and inconceivable because surely that is the easiet answer.

white people are the LARGEST consumers of rap music which is black music and consist of the image of blacks...so for a black person to try to look "white" to appeal to a white audience who already accepts "black music" and their "black image" is unneccessary on part of the sell-out negroe.

Has Lil Wayne (Niki Minaj's boss) ever lightened his skin on his album covers to look like a Ken Doll? No!

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by TaliciousVille View Post
    She's probably promoting an image that she don't even like! Alot of times this is the case with artist images...ya'll gonna see...just give it time!
    Again, you're incorrect. If I'm not mistaken...Niki is a self-proclaimed "Barbie."
    She calls herself that. Not white folks. She self-promotes being a "barbie".

So the reason why they (the art design team) whitened her skin for her album cover was not to appease whites...it was to appease Niki because when people think of a barbie doll, they don't think of a black woman...they think of a "plastic thin beautiful white woman with blonde hair."

how can there ever be a true "black barbie with curves" if all the curvy black barbies are trying to look white?

Niki was wearing blonde wigs (like she's a natural blonde) before she went mainstream (dumb b!tch). Black women are so fvcked up in the head. If they don't wear blonde wigs...they dye their hair blonde...or they wear blonde weaves.

and they get their boobs done, thin out their noses and some wear blue eye contacts.

- just saw a photo of Eryka Badu somewhere in the forum sporting a blonde wig. smh.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast