Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Melyssa Ford == KING Magazine Winter '10 Issue

  1. #1
    Product of Determination Melyssa Ford == KING Magazine Winter '10 Issue Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default Melyssa Ford == KING Magazine Winter '10 Issue

    mford

    melyssa119_b

    melyssa113_c

    melyssa105_c

    melyssa089_c

  2. #2
    New Arrival
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    23
    Liked
    4 times

    Default

    Nice, she's coming back strong right here!!
    I want to invite everyone to experience thewizsdailydose.blogspot.com

  3. #3
    Catch Up Newbies Melyssa Ford == KING Magazine Winter '10 Issue exondus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jozi, South Africa
    Posts
    510
    Liked
    69 times

    Default

    All night long nigguh, all night...... props dawg!

  4. #4
    Booty Gif Dot Com Melyssa Ford == KING Magazine Winter '10 Issue
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    477
    Liked
    3 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hennywiz View Post
    Nice, she's coming back strong right here!!
    Still got it! the only complaint i have is she show me the front when I want to see her back!

  5. #5
    Just tryna make it.... Melyssa Ford == KING Magazine Winter '10 Issue airforce318's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,720
    Liked
    338 times

    Default

    man she still got it...
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

  6. #6
    Catch Up Newbies Melyssa Ford == KING Magazine Winter '10 Issue
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    501
    Liked
    170 times

    Default

    man I really hate king magazine. i really fucking do.

    king magazine sucks and should've stayed defunct with all these skinny ass, thin bitches they have in it starting w/ melyssa f. (who is totally irrelevant these days) leading the charge who nobody wants.

    why didn't she just stay retired? she's washed up.

    give me some true ass. give me some meat. give me buffie. give me pebblez. i ain't no fucking white boy!

  7. #7
    Catch Up Newbies Melyssa Ford == KING Magazine Winter '10 Issue screwhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,437
    Liked
    1031 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    man I really hate king magazine. i really fucking do.

    king magazine sucks and should've stayed defunct with all these skinny ass, thin bitches they have in it starting w/ melyssa f. (who is totally irrelevant these days) leading the charge who nobody wants.

    why didn't she just stay retired? she's washed up.

    give me some true ass. give me some meat. give me buffie. give me pebblez. i ain't no fucking white boy!

  8. #8
    Catch Up Newbies Melyssa Ford == KING Magazine Winter '10 Issue
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    501
    Liked
    170 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    What. I'm wrong? Melyssa's still relevant these days as urban eye candy?

    No one demanded her return to King mag. Her relationship with the magazine's editor is the only reason why she's on the cover again. And brothas (King's targeted demographic) aren't demanding skinny ass broads.

    People always wanna hate when I'm indifferent for being right and don't understand why I don't cave into agreeing with the majority for the sake of group peer pressure or wondering what people may think of me.

  9. #9
    Catch Up Newbies Melyssa Ford == KING Magazine Winter '10 Issue Nasir Sincere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    269
    Liked
    3 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    What. I'm wrong? Melyssa's still relevant these days as urban eye candy?

    No one demanded her return to King mag. Her relationship with the magazine's editor is the only reason why she's on the cover again. And brothas (King's targeted demographic) aren't demanding skinny ass broads.

    People always wanna hate when I'm indifferent for being right and don't understand why I don't cave into agreeing with the majority for the sake of group peer pressure or wondering what people may think of me.
    True but nobodys demanding fat cellulite airbrush chicks neither. Every time I see a urban chick she's either thick or fat. 60% of them or fat not that I have
    A problem with that because I love big women. I just don't like when they start calling fat women thick.

  10. #10
    Catch Up Newbies Melyssa Ford == KING Magazine Winter '10 Issue
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    501
    Liked
    170 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasir Sincere View Post
    True but nobodys demanding fat cellulite airbrush chicks neither. Every time I see a urban chick she's either thick or fat. 60% of them or fat not that I have
    A problem with that because I love big women. I just don't like when they start calling fat women thick.
    But there is a continual big demand for curvy bottom women...and magazines like Smooth have been producing them for years within their pages which I am highly grateful for.

    I suppport Smooth magazine with my money (the very magazine Melyssa used to model and work for) in her thicker and curvier days.

    I don't know what fat chicks you be checking out who are airbrushed as something else....but I don't just look at "airbrushed" photos of girls. If I can... I will find video content of urban models as well to see if they look the same on video as they do in their "airbrushed" photos and most of them like Pebbelz, Chanice Love it, Lastarya, Temeca etc. do.

    What played a major part in Buffie's success is her body looked just as equally impressive on video as it did in person as it looked in her pics.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MAYBE THE BEST KING MAGAZINE ISSUE OF THIS DECADE!
    By Playboy69 in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-05-2013, 10:42 PM
  2. Vanessa Veasley KING Magazine Winter 2011 Spread!
    By blafy in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 05:23 PM
  3. Hoopz On King Magazine Cover (October Issue)
    By Top shelf in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 03:13 PM
  4. Melyssa Ford Is Back & SEXIER THAN EVER In Vibe Magazine! (22 Hot Pics)
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 03:11 PM
  5. Melissa Ford 2009 King Magazine PICS
    By Top shelf in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 03:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •