Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rick Ross and Diddy REALLY Are BUGATTI BOYZ!

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by youn9mon3y View Post
    itz possible the family guy thing might b a reality...aka Gucci griffin..LOL...anyway i reather have a skyline itz 30,000$ it costs a fraction of the Bugatti...itz can easily dust that over priced ****..but the bugatti looks nice tho:D

Photobucket
    Make sure you know what you speak of.....YouTube - Bugatti Veyron vs Nissan GT-R - evo Magazine

Butter Pecan Puerto Rican Rick Ross and Diddy REALLY Are BUGATTI BOYZ!
    Liked
    55 times

Quote Originally Posted by topnycdog View Post
    Make sure you know what you speak of.....YouTube - Bugatti Veyron vs Nissan GT-R - evo Magazine
    That Youtube video is straight **** to me.

*drip*

Jersey Girl Rick Ross and Diddy REALLY Are BUGATTI BOYZ! yung shellz's Avatar
    Liked
    9 times

Quote Originally Posted by TaliciousVille View Post
    Is that 4 Christ Figures on RR's kneck?? Why so many?? And why does Diddy where the cross??
    Is diddy not allowed to wear a cross...?

in dat thang Rick Ross and Diddy REALLY Are BUGATTI BOYZ! youn9mon3y's Avatar
    Liked
    25 times

Quote Originally Posted by Solamente View Post
    That Youtube video is straight **** to me.

*drip*

make sure of wat U speak of..... that GT-R wasn't **** not even tuned bruh and 2 make it worse most tuner ppl know dat new gt-r R-35 iz trash..... upgrade a 1989 nissan skyline R-33 V-spec 3 then talk trash YouTube - Top Secret Skyline: 200Mph through Tokyo tunnel YouTube - Nissan skyline BNR34 1000hp vs bugatti veyron stock BUG-atti got shi**** on

Photobucket

Butter Pecan Puerto Rican Rick Ross and Diddy REALLY Are BUGATTI BOYZ!
    Liked
    55 times

make sure of wat U speak of..... that GT-R wasn't **** not even tuned bruh and 2 make it worse most tuner ppl know dat new gt-r R-35 iz trash..... upgrade a 1989 nissan skyline R-33 V-spec 3 then talk trash YouTube - Top Secret Skyline: 200Mph through Tokyo tunnel YouTube - Nissan skyline BNR34 1000hp vs bugatti veyron stock BUG-atti got shi**** on

Photobucket
    *whispering*

I think you quoted the WRONG person ...

Liked
    25 times

Quote Originally Posted by Solamente View Post
    *whispering*

I think you quoted the WRONG person ...

sorry **** happens....

Photobucket

Liked
    25 times

Quote Originally Posted by topnycdog View Post

Photobucket

And..How may I help you? Rick Ross and Diddy REALLY Are BUGATTI BOYZ! TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Quote Originally Posted by yung shellz View Post
    Is diddy not allowed to wear a cross...?
    I'm just asking, why wear the cross?

Product of Determination Rick Ross and Diddy REALLY Are BUGATTI BOYZ! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Photobucket

buggati had it by a football field

breh... this is death-defying

Liked
    25 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post

buggati had it by a football field

breh... this is death-defying

tru dat.....all im sayin iz in dat vid with the bugatti it was a skyline R35 stock witch suck ***** in my vid it was a tuned R33...put that aginst the bugatti matter of fact watch this opp..YouTube - Nissan skyline BNR34 1000hp vs bugatti veyron stock ...wat u think???

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast