Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rick Ross and Diddy REALLY Are BUGATTI BOYZ!

Product of Determination Rick Ross and Diddy REALLY Are BUGATTI BOYZ! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by youn9mon3y View Post
    tru dat.....all im sayin iz in dat vid with the bugatti it was a skyline R35 stock witch suck ***** in my vid it was a tuned R33...put that aginst the bugatti matter of fact watch this opp..YouTube - Nissan skyline BNR34 1000hp vs bugatti veyron stock ...wat u think???
    yea i watched dat in your other post... I like speeding sometimes and all. I could only do that on a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyy long straightaway... that power is insaannnnneee.

Catch Up Newbies Rick Ross and Diddy REALLY Are BUGATTI BOYZ! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

tru dat.....all im sayin iz in dat vid with the bugatti it was a skyline R35 stock witch suck ***** in my vid it was a tuned R33...put that aginst the bugatti matter of fact watch this opp..YouTube - Nissan skyline BNR34 1000hp vs bugatti veyron stock ...wat u think???
    so you mean to tell me that skyline can outrun the bugatti???

in dat thang Rick Ross and Diddy REALLY Are BUGATTI BOYZ! youn9mon3y's Avatar
    Liked
    25 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    so you mean to tell me that skyline can outrun the bugatti???
    EPIC FAIL..um yea if u just watched the vid it dragged aginst the white bugatti and it shi**ed on it... YouTube - Nissan skyline BNR34 1000hp vs bugatti veyron stock

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Rick Ross and Diddy REALLY Are BUGATTI BOYZ! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

SICK CAR BUT WHY

Catch Up Newbies Rick Ross and Diddy REALLY Are BUGATTI BOYZ! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

EPIC FAIL..um yea if u just watched the vid it dragged aginst the white bugatti and it shi**ed on it... YouTube - Nissan skyline BNR34 1000hp vs bugatti veyron stock
    naw mane i dont know bout that one. for one i know if was racing the fastest car in the world i would be sure it be KNOWN i dusted that a$$. and dude strecthing that 5th gear out good video but you need more proof, that skyline aint touching it by a long shot. seen a couple other videos that bugatti is shitting on any other sports cars outht here right now
    Last edited by screwhead; 11-07-2010 at 06:20 PM.

Liked
    25 times

naw mane i dont know bout that one. for one i know if was racing the fastest car in the world i would be sure it be KNOWN i dusted that a$$. and dude strecthing that 5th gear out good video but you need more proof, that skyline aint touching it by a long shot. seen a couple other videos that bugatti is shitting on any other sports cars outht here right now
    more proof u say...well here some ACTUAL statistics..the bugatti run the quarter mile in 10.1 sec's at 134 mph thats pretty quick http://www.dragtimes.com/Bugatti--Ve...ing.html...Now the skyline does it in 7.5 256 mph..fukn amazing.. stock chassis stock engine and itz AWD YouTube - 7Sec 1.4 r32 GTR nz represent !!! Power Handling and Acceleration whats makes it a better car....yes the bugatti has a higher top speed.(barely) cant give that heavy a** bugatti any corners neither...just a str8away..so the bugatti iz a little faster in top speed on a track it will get itz a** whopped need more proof??..one last thing bugatti hp 1001hp skyline fully tuned...1400hp YouTube - 1400 hp nissan skyline dyno test

Liked
    1031 times

more proof u say...well here some ACTUAL statistics..the bugatti run the quarter mile in 10.1 sec's at 134 mph thats pretty quick http://www.dragtimes.com/Bugatti--Ve...ing.html...Now the skyline does it in 7.5 256 mph..fukn amazing.. stock chassis stock engine and itz AWD YouTube - 7Sec 1.4 r32 GTR nz represent !!! Power Handling and Acceleration whats makes it a better car....yes the bugatti has a higher top speed.(barely) cant give that heavy a** bugatti any corners neither...just a str8away..so the bugatti iz a little faster in top speed on a track it will get itz a** whopped need more proof??..one last thing bugatti hp 1001hp skyline fully tuned...1400hp YouTube - 1400 hp nissan skyline dyno test
    ok im gone go out on a limb and say you a Nissan fan,the new skyline are tight i wouldnt mind having one if i had 90-100k to spend but the bugatti ss has 1200 hp and is still governed to keep the tires in check this car was built for speed straightaways skyline is part of nissan racing just like you see 350z maxed out with all the turbo nos cam. but the buggati comes straight to your door with raw power. i mean if i wanted something to ride round in the u.s. i would get the skyline mclaren or other high end but if i was at the autobahn then i would get the veyron people that have actually purchased this car will proably never hit the full potential of either one of them but its nice to see somebody who like cars as well.but we can go on and on and on so what do you think bout the 4 door Porsche ???

Liked
    25 times

ok im gone go out on a limb and say you a Nissan fan,the new skyline are tight i wouldnt mind having one if i had 90-100k to spend but the bugatti ss has 1200 hp and is still governed to keep the tires in check this car was built for speed straightaways skyline is part of nissan racing just like you see 350z maxed out with all the turbo nos cam. but the buggati comes straight to your door with raw power. i mean if i wanted something to ride round in the u.s. i would get the skyline mclaren or other high end but if i was at the autobahn then i would get the veyron people that have actually purchased this car will proably never hit the full potential of either one of them but its nice to see somebody who like cars as well.but we can go on and on and on so what do you think bout the 4 door Porsche ???
    you would be very upset if u bought the new R35 it sucks ***** get the R34 for 30,000$ with upgrade's + 20,000$ and wat do u have...a 1400 hp car for 50,000 that kan keep up (if not outrun) the veryon ....not hating on it..i actully like the car..and i do see your point on out car lot performance
    yea ima nissan/toyota fan skyline/supra..but i dont like the NEW Skyline (R35) i like the classic R33 and R34 GTR edition the R35 iz a disgrace 2 nissan they nedded 2 get back 2 basics with RB20det motor R34 with tuning u can get up 2 1400hp as seen in my vids i would gladly challange the veyron in the auto bahn why? 0-60 in 2.5 and thats of the corner..awd means hella handling...but anywho that Porsche... a family sports car..lol or a sports car that u kan pack 3-4 h** in it..ill get but only the turbo version 500 hp how do u feel about it?

Liked
    1031 times

you would be very upset if u bought the new R35 it sucks ***** get the R34 for 30,000$ with upgrade's + 20,000$ and wat do u have...a 1400 hp car for 50,000 that kan keep up (if not outrun) the veryon ....not hating on it..i actully like the car..and i do see your point on out car lot performance
    yea ima nissan/toyota fan skyline/supra..but i dont like the NEW Skyline (R35) i like the classic R33 and R34 GTR edition the R35 iz a disgrace 2 nissan they nedded 2 get back 2 basics with RB20det motor R34 with tuning u can get up 2 1400hp as seen in my vids i would gladly challange the veyron in the auto bahn why? 0-60 in 2.5 and thats of the corner..awd means hella handling...but anywho that Porsche... a family sports car..lol or a sports car that u kan pack 3-4 h** in it..ill get but only the turbo version 500 hp how do u feel about it?
    i like the older skyline not familiar with years and model but i think it was the one that was in fast and furious 15. now dont get me wrong when i seen the new skyline on the showroom floor at nissan i was like damn thats nice then i seen 90k for it i was like well let me look at this maxima. yea when i seen it i was like damn a 4 door Porsche i seen it 1st at an auto show and was like just look like they added 2 mo doors and moved the engine to the front co sign i would also get the turbo. not a family sports car but a im bout to take all you hoes to the telly sports car after a wild night at the club. im pretty sure you can supe em up so more but i would cop1 and just throw some rims on it and be straight. so do you own a skyline?

Liked
    25 times

i like the older skyline not familiar with years and model but i think it was the one that was in fast and furious 15. now dont get me wrong when i seen the new skyline on the showroom floor at nissan i was like damn thats nice then i seen 90k for it i was like well let me look at this maxima. yea when i seen it i was like damn a 4 door Porsche i seen it 1st at an auto show and was like just look like they added 2 mo doors and moved the engine to the front co sign i would also get the turbo. not a family sports car but a im bout to take all you hoes to the telly sports car after a wild night at the club. im pretty sure you can supe em up so more but i would cop1 and just throw some rims on it and be straight. so do you own a skyline?
    unfortunately skylines are banned in the US but itz a dream car 2 have...in the skyline in 2 fast 2 furious with luda..the gray and blue one iz a skyline R34 best model......and that Porsche turbo has one hell of a price tag 135k for the turbo edition

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast