Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Rick Ross and Diddy REALLY Are BUGATTI BOYZ!

Catch Up Newbies Rick Ross and Diddy REALLY Are BUGATTI BOYZ! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by youn9mon3y View Post
    unfortunately skylines are banned in the US but itz a dream car 2 have...in the skyline in 2 fast 2 furious with luda..the gray and blue one iz a skyline R34 best model......and that Porsche turbo has one hell of a price tag 135k for the turbo edition
    nissan got the skyline out now i think or its a gt-r that is skyline for the u.s. so why have the banned the skyline??

in dat thang Rick Ross and Diddy REALLY Are BUGATTI BOYZ! youn9mon3y's Avatar
    Liked
    25 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    nissan got the skyline out now i think or its a gt-r that is skyline for the u.s. so why have the banned the skyline??

2 Keep it simple with enough tuning it can easily dust a charger cop car when the first model R33 kame out 1988 when stock out the box it kan make a cop look silly:smi12: with acceleration unheard of at the time since then even now the skyline has been banned in the us..**** the government the skyline your talking boutn iz the R35 Photobucket legal in America but sucks ***** at 500 hp stock..

now my all time fav the R34 banned but kicks A** THE R34
    Photobucket

And the sister but the Jap Godzilla the R33 Photobucket

Catch Up Newbies Rick Ross and Diddy REALLY Are BUGATTI BOYZ! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by youn9mon3y View Post
    2 Keep it simple with enough tuning it can easily dust a charger cop car when the first model R33 kame out 1988 when stock out the box it kan make a cop look silly:smi12: with acceleration unheard of at the time since then even now the skyline has been banned in the us..**** the government the skyline your talking boutn iz the R35 Photobucket legal in America but sucks ***** at 500 hp stock..

now my all time fav the R34 banned but kicks A** THE R34
    Photobucket

And the sister but the Jap Godzilla the R33 Photobucket
    mane i only see like 1 car and thats the orange re up them pics

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234