Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Lil Wayne's POST-JAIL JUMPOFF! Candace 'Black' Cabrera Pictures --He's PROLLY POPPIN' Her OFF This Very MOMENT!

Product of Determination Lil Wayne's POST-JAIL JUMPOFF! Candace 'Black' Cabrera Pictures --He's PROLLY POPPIN' Her OFF This Very MOMENT! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Lil Wayne's POST-JAIL JUMPOFF! Candace 'Black' Cabrera Pictures --He's PROLLY POPPIN' Her OFF This Very MOMENT!

Update 2: According to Miami’s BallerAlert, Wayne is already coupled with former Flavor of Love star Candace “Black” Cabrera, who has been allegedly “holding him down” during his bid. Were they dating before he went in? Photo of Wayne’s possible safe spooning** partner…. -via MissInfo's blog

5146129518_26b485ca5f

hhhhhh

candace-black-cabrera-lil-wayne

Butter Pecan Puerto Rican Lil Wayne's POST-JAIL JUMPOFF! Candace 'Black' Cabrera Pictures --He's PROLLY POPPIN' Her OFF This Very MOMENT!
    Liked
    55 times

She's nice looking.

Howeverrrrrrrrrr, I'm thinking the first news report or pictures of him after his release should've been something about him reuniting with aaaaaaaaaaaaall of his children and not some random chic that was "holding him down".

::: steps off soapbox after taking another look at the pics :::

Catch Up Newbies Lil Wayne's POST-JAIL JUMPOFF! Candace 'Black' Cabrera Pictures --He's PROLLY POPPIN' Her OFF This Very MOMENT! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

This chick has been boo'd up with the 2 ugliest rappers ever...Flava Flav and Flava Jr. (Wayne)

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Lil Wayne's POST-JAIL JUMPOFF! Candace 'Black' Cabrera Pictures --He's PROLLY POPPIN' Her OFF This Very MOMENT! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

she tripping with these dudes

Shut Up and Drink! Lil Wayne's POST-JAIL JUMPOFF! Candace 'Black' Cabrera Pictures --He's PROLLY POPPIN' Her OFF This Very MOMENT! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    This chick has been boo'd up with the 2 ugliest rappers ever...Flava Flav and Flava Jr. (Wayne)

And..How may I help you? Lil Wayne's POST-JAIL JUMPOFF! Candace 'Black' Cabrera Pictures --He's PROLLY POPPIN' Her OFF This Very MOMENT! TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Another Baby Moms....and some sloppy drugged up sex...yuck!

Booty Gif Dot Com Lil Wayne's POST-JAIL JUMPOFF! Candace 'Black' Cabrera Pictures --He's PROLLY POPPIN' Her OFF This Very MOMENT!
    Liked
    3 times

all i want is Weezy's Leftovers! which will be 10 times hotter than anything i can pull myself. LOL

Catch Up Newbies Lil Wayne's POST-JAIL JUMPOFF! Candace 'Black' Cabrera Pictures --He's PROLLY POPPIN' Her OFF This Very MOMENT! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

10 times hotter is probably right, if you mean "hotter" literally...as in how bad you will be burning after him.