Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 50 Cent Illuminati Fitted Cap

Product of Determination 50 Cent Illuminati Fitted Cap Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default 50 Cent Illuminati Fitted Cap

New Era

?

And..How may I help you? 50 Cent Illuminati Fitted Cap TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

I don't think they worshipping the devil but I do think it's a secret society....It's a shame though....

Booty Gif Dot Com 50 Cent Illuminati Fitted Cap
    Liked
    3 times

why is it even a big deal? people doing what they can to get paid in this life! and a lot do much worse for much less

Jersey Girl 50 Cent Illuminati Fitted Cap yung shellz's Avatar
    Liked
    9 times

Quote Originally Posted by TaliciousVille View Post
    I don't think they worshipping the devil but I do think it's a secret society....It's a shame though....
    I hope that's true cuz if i find out Jay-Z worships the devil i'm gonna have to give up being a Jay-Z Stan among other artist too...

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Wow...I'm sitting here actually trying to count how many times Kanye West says Satan!"we love Jesus but she learned a lot From Satan"Or something like that in his new RUNAWAY video-hey its just music right its not like it influence anyone right?The Illuminati is just a secret society that is no longer a secret right?Dunno!!

Liked
    41 times

Quote Originally Posted by yung shellz View Post
    I hope that's true cuz if i find out Jay-Z worships the devil i'm gonna have to give up being a Jay-Z Stan among other artist too...
    Well it's something to think about because the Illuminati is devil worshipping, but they seem to have a different meaning for it and the symbols they keep wearing are related to the devil..

Liked
    41 times

Quote Originally Posted by Jmichael View Post
    Wow...I'm sitting here actually trying to count how many times Kanye West says Satan!"we love Jesus but she learned a lot From Satan"Or something like that in his new RUNAWAY video-hey its just music right its not like it influence anyone right?The Illuminati is just a secret society that is no longer a secret right?Dunno!!
    Well whatever their doing with the whole symbol things and signs...it will eventually be told to people...That secret society crap is probably just to put the game on lock down..a pack that you probably get into when you want to be big in the industry or something...it's a wonder why some artist make it right away...

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

@TaliciousVille I agree....one of my employee's told me he was at a death metal concert and one of the most wickedest ban leaders in that industry had this t-shirt on that said"God is busy-so can I{Devil} help you?"what so crazy is that some actually say yes!!!But hey do what you do...and I'll do me is what they say.In the end everyone has free will...they have made their choice