Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Lil Wayne BACK IN THE BOOTH Lying A Track In Hit Factory!

Product of Determination Lil Wayne BACK IN THE BOOTH Lying A Track In Hit Factory! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Lil Wayne BACK IN THE BOOTH Lying A Track In Hit Factory!

Butter Pecan Puerto Rican Lil Wayne BACK IN THE BOOTH Lying A Track In Hit Factory!
    Liked
    55 times

Gotta give it to him, his work ethic is amazing.

And..How may I help you? Lil Wayne BACK IN THE BOOTH Lying A Track In Hit Factory! TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

He don't have much choice, gotta pay legal fees, baby mommas, all others who lost income when he got locked up...Just get the work done boy

Shut Up and Drink! Lil Wayne BACK IN THE BOOTH Lying A Track In Hit Factory! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

ya mooo la baby

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by TaliciousVille View Post
    He don't have much choice, gotta pay legal fees, baby mommas, all others who lost income when he got locked up...Just get the work done boy
    HUH!!!! WAYNE WAS MAKING MONEY WHILE IN JAIL... LOL... CMON SON!!! HE'S STRAIGHT.. HIS WORK ETHIC IS JUST STRONG LIKE THAT!!!

in dat thang Lil Wayne BACK IN THE BOOTH Lying A Track In Hit Factory! youn9mon3y's Avatar
    Liked
    25 times

Quote Originally Posted by bluephigomab View Post
    HUH!!!! WAYNE WAS MAKING MONEY WHILE IN JAIL... LOL... CMON SON!!! HE'S STRAIGHT.. HIS WORK ETHIC IS JUST STRONG LIKE THAT!!!

yea dat ni**a dont sleep..jail was just vacation

And..How may I help you? Lil Wayne BACK IN THE BOOTH Lying A Track In Hit Factory! TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Quote Originally Posted by bluephigomab View Post
    I never said that he stopped making money, I'm saying that he spend alot of money on legal fees and other expenses that he need to recoup from..that's where I'm going with the post...understand that S"on??