Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NOT THE SHARPEST LOOKIN' Girl In The Draw... BUT DANG!!!.. That AZZ Is STUFF'd RIGHT!!

Butter Pecan Puerto Rican NOT THE SHARPEST LOOKIN' Girl In The Draw... BUT DANG!!!.. That AZZ Is STUFF'd RIGHT!!
    Liked
    55 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    She looks like one of the women Lamont and Rollo would have at the house on "Sanford & Son"
    Exactly what I was thinking.

She is 2009's The Game, The Wire, Baby Phat, No Money, Dirty Money and Young Money from the waist down and 1970's Grease, American Bandstand, Soul Train, Good Times, What's Happening and The Jeffersons from the waist up.

I think it's the wig that's throwin' us. That style is Donna Summer'ish.

Catch Up Newbies NOT THE SHARPEST LOOKIN' Girl In The Draw... BUT DANG!!!.. That AZZ Is STUFF'd RIGHT!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by Solamente View Post

She is 2009's The Game, The Wire, Baby Phat, No Money, Dirty Money and Young Money from the waist down and 1970's Grease, American Bandstand, Soul Train, Good Times, What's Happening and The Jeffersons from the waist up.

That's funny...I thought I was the only one that would get that. We're seeing eye-to-eye on this one

He's On Fire! NOT THE SHARPEST LOOKIN' Girl In The Draw... BUT DANG!!!.. That AZZ Is STUFF'd RIGHT!! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by Solamente View Post

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    That's funny...I thought I was the only one that would get that. We're seeing eye-to-eye on this one
    buttttttttttttttttttttttt...........both of u will still fck no questions asked i suppose?
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Butter Pecan Puerto Rican NOT THE SHARPEST LOOKIN' Girl In The Draw... BUT DANG!!!.. That AZZ Is STUFF'd RIGHT!!
    Liked
    55 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    buttttttttttttttttttttttt...........both of u will still fck no questions asked i suppose?
    I'm a woman myself so of course there will be questions asked.

Like ... there will be a MAN in the room with us, right?

Catch Up Newbies NOT THE SHARPEST LOOKIN' Girl In The Draw... BUT DANG!!!.. That AZZ Is STUFF'd RIGHT!! Nasir Sincere's Avatar
    Liked
    3 times

Lol her face is not that bad. I personally seen worse!

Catch Up Newbies NOT THE SHARPEST LOOKIN' Girl In The Draw... BUT DANG!!!.. That AZZ Is STUFF'd RIGHT!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by Jmichael View Post
    This thread really helped me to get to know myself better...I thought if the booty was heavy looking It didn't matter what she looked like-but,or should I say BUTT in this case!!I cant get pass that face!!
    hmm "help me to get to know myself" thats growth, so hiphopstan is helping people get in touch with their emotional side whoda thunk it... lookin at a$$ and t*ts brings enlightenment
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK NOT THE SHARPEST LOOKIN' Girl In The Draw... BUT DANG!!!.. That AZZ Is STUFF'd RIGHT!! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

YEAH HER ASS IS STUFFED AND HER FACE IS BUFFEDBUTON A REAL DRUNK NIGHT

Product of Determination NOT THE SHARPEST LOOKIN' Girl In The Draw... BUT DANG!!!.. That AZZ Is STUFF'd RIGHT!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by ToPnOtCh View Post
    YEAH HER ASS IS STUFFED AND HER FACE IS BUFFEDBUTON A REAL DRUNK NIGHT

i'll beat. real talk.

Catch Up Newbies NOT THE SHARPEST LOOKIN' Girl In The Draw... BUT DANG!!!.. That AZZ Is STUFF'd RIGHT!! kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

back shots only with the lights off and my eyes closed is the only way id do it
    a good leader knows how to follow

Dice City Kid NOT THE SHARPEST LOOKIN' Girl In The Draw... BUT DANG!!!.. That AZZ Is STUFF'd RIGHT!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    i'll beat. real talk.
    not i says the cali guy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast