Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MICHELLE TUCKER Instantly GOES FROM HOAR to HOUSE WIFE!!

Product of Determination MICHELLE TUCKER Instantly GOES FROM HOAR to HOUSE WIFE!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Red face MICHELLE TUCKER Instantly GOES FROM HOAR to HOUSE WIFE!!

NEVER MIND THE PAST!

:%@3r:

Meet the San Diego native who attended Howard University, and has transitioned from adult films to EMS work to modeling.

Most men and some women will not admit they know her and most will be lying. Because even firefighters that Lauren N. Woods was in the academy with, they know her. The thing is, they know her only as Michelle Tucker. They have seen her nude, having steamy sex on film. On top of that, they probably remember the outline of the African continent on her, let's just say, Lower Right Back Side.

Lauren N. Woods: After that, I went to work for a wine brokerage for about a year and that was interesting. I learned quite a bit about wine. After that, I went back to school, I started working on ambulance for three years, I became an EMT. It's cool, it was interesting, but it wasn't what I wanted to do. I went out for the fire department, did training, interviews, the different written and physical tests, [only] to be denied at the end because of my background.
    michelle-tucker-cute-black-girl

Catch Up Newbies MICHELLE TUCKER Instantly GOES FROM HOAR to HOUSE WIFE!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Man, let her live her life. You'd be surprised how many women you meet (and try to get at in your everyday life) that have taken more **** than her. She's not running from her past, so I say let her be...without the name-calling. She was young and probably molested/abused before getting into the sex industry.

Product of Determination MICHELLE TUCKER Instantly GOES FROM HOAR to HOUSE WIFE!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Man, let her live her life. You'd be surprised how many women you meet (and try to get at in your everyday life) that have taken more **** than her. She's not running from her past, so I say let her be...without the name-calling. She was young and probably molested/abused before getting into the sex industry.
    would you marry her now that she's a changed "woman"?

Catch Up Newbies MICHELLE TUCKER Instantly GOES FROM HOAR to HOUSE WIFE!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

I would def date her...I don't know about marriage. But it's not out of the question. If I dated her and I really trusted her, the past could be just that...the past.

Again, there are plenty of women that you work with, fantasize about and lust after that have taken more **** than her and you could end up on the altar with one.

He's On Fire! MICHELLE TUCKER Instantly GOES FROM HOAR to HOUSE WIFE!! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    I would def date her...I don't know about marriage. But it's not out of the question. If I dated her and I really trusted her, the past could be just that...the past.

Again, there are plenty of women that you work with, fantasize about and lust after that have taken more **** than her and you could end up on the altar with one.
    yea yea yea yea save the bs dude...........the whole world doesnt know about it tho, thats the diff
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Booty Gif Dot Com MICHELLE TUCKER Instantly GOES FROM HOAR to HOUSE WIFE!!
    Liked
    3 times

1. Is it me or her new slimmer pics make her look like Holly Robinson Peete

2. who is the simp thats subsidizing her new lifestyle? doesnt he know..

3. once a **** ho always a **** ho! hence the twitter pic
    Michelle Tucker LOOKS AMAZin' To Be A C*MBAGWH0RE! CHECK Her New Tweet Pics!
    (if she was reformed she wouldnt be doing this shyt would she?_)

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by booty-gifs View Post

2. who is the simp thats subsidizing her new lifestyle? doesnt he know..

3. once a **** ho always a **** ho! hence the twitter pic
    Michelle Tucker LOOKS AMAZin' To Be A C*MBAGWH0RE! CHECK Her New Tweet Pics!
    (if she was reformed she wouldnt be doing this shyt would she?_)

got em.. ha!

Liked
    834 times

Really, booty-gifs? when you post this trash - Random Thicky Black Chick with Big t*ts from FACE BOOK! Anya Lilly - I know you would cuff M. Tucker if you think that wildebeast is fine

Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    yea yea yea yea save the bs dude...........the whole world doesnt know about it tho, thats the diff
    You cool with just a few people knowing but not the whole world. I thought that the acts that she has performed were the problem, not who knew....

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

good for her i guess..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast