Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nicki Minaj or KIM KARDASHIAN | Who's Rockin' Their CHRISTIAN Louboutin Sandals RIGHT?!!

Shut Up and Drink! Nicki Minaj or KIM KARDASHIAN | Who's Rockin' Their CHRISTIAN Louboutin Sandals RIGHT?!! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    you know...one of the simple keys to being successful is knowing your targeted demographic. if i'm not mistaken, hiphopstan.com is a hip hop website geared mosly to the black male demographic, right?

so why the fvck would you make a stupid post about which women's shoes are hot when most men don't give a shyt about women's shoes? only fags are into women shoes...just because negroes would fvck kim kardashian and nicki minaj and think they're hot....don't mean we get a hard-on for their footwear.
    Hey breh nuthin homo bout me...

I don't mind threads like this I need to know which pair of shoes I gotta get for my women. Ya dig! It ain't trickin if ya got it

And..How may I help you? Nicki Minaj or KIM KARDASHIAN | Who's Rockin' Their CHRISTIAN Louboutin Sandals RIGHT?!! TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Quote Originally Posted by Solamente View Post
    Only fags are into women shoes?

IMO

Only fags want to sit on on a site with a bunch of hard legs like it's a sausage fest without interacting with women OTHER than the ones posted in the pics in the threads. You see how posts with shoes always bring us out into the open? So that would make this post a ... success.

The words HIP HOP in HIP HOP STAN would lead one to believe that this site is geared towards HIP HOP and those that love it. If it were geared solely towards black male's it would be named BLACK MALES THAT LOVE HIP HOP OH AND SEMI-NAKED WOMEN. I am a 100% WOMAN that was born 'n raised in Bronx, NYC and has worked in the Hip Hop industry since graduating from grad school. Trust, without our input, hip hop would be missing something major.

There's at least 4 women on this site that I've seen and it appears we love shoes, I have 2 walk-in closets full. You all have plenty of T & A to look at, let the Admin live and let us have our ... shoes.

Huh..Solamente, you got 2 closets full?? You go girl! The shoes are the business...please don't stop the shoe posts

And..How may I help you? Nicki Minaj or KIM KARDASHIAN | Who's Rockin' Their CHRISTIAN Louboutin Sandals RIGHT?!! TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post
    Hey breh nuthin homo bout me...

I don't mind threads like this I need to know which pair of shoes I gotta get for my women. Ya dig! It ain't trickin if ya got it
    Uh..well these are some good treats (shoes) to buy...their expensive, but a very nice christmas gift

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12